Jay Ajayi #69 on NFL Top 100 Players | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Ajayi #69 on NFL Top 100 Players

Hickey wanted a rb in the second round that year. So, in a weird way, Tannenballs pounding the table for Phillips that year opened the door for Ajayi.

There's a day coming when these NFL doctors are going to be held accountable via lawsuits from players. Jay was highly touted as the most complete back coming out of college. He had a high second round grade until the infamous "bone on bone" diagnosis came out.

If he lasts five years at his current clip, he should be able to sue that doctor for slander, malpractice, whatever and recoup what he lost.

Ya really hope he keeps it up and our line gets better. Didn't he have one of the worst yards before contact last year cause he was constantly hit around Los and just powered through.

Ya really hope he keeps it up and our line gets better. Didn't he have one of the worst yards before contact last year cause he was constantly hit around Los and just powered through.

I don't know about that, I do know he had one of the best YAC (contact) though, if not the best.

He's putting on a youth football camp here at Boise the beginning of June. Can I borrow someones kid for a day? hehe :wink

Last edited:
Cam%20exults

Miami Dolphins defensive end Cameron Wake enjoyed a resurgence in 2016. Can he keep it up? AL DIAZ adiaz@miamiherald.com

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article150756762.html

Prediciton: Jay Ajayi will lead the league in rushing yards this year. If we can get 13 games from Pouncey, this would be a no-brainer.

I am happy as a Dolphins fan and proud of Ajayi.

As a football fan I think the NFL's top 100 as voted on by the players a brutally inaccurate.

Back
Top Bottom