Jay Ajayi #69 on NFL Top 100 Players | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Ajayi #69 on NFL Top 100 Players

IMHO, both players absolutely deserve their rankings. Wake defies a lot of odds, but father time is undefeated. I do think Wake can be excellent this year ... but eventually the ride must end ... just hoping it's not this year or next.

Ajayi is the stud power back with some elusiveness and speed that we've wanted for so long. If his receiving skills have improved as Christinasen says ... that's awesome. I was very impressed with his improvement in pass protection last year, and IMHO, that was his area of biggest need for improvement going into last season.

Good for Ajayi and the whole team. Keep climbing bud.

Surprising considering you usually have to wait a year before you break into this list...

I saw the "Reaction" show after the official Top 100 show and the ENTIRE segment where they were talking about Ajayi making the list was spent talking about how the Bears running back was snubbed. Compared their stats and everything. And they may have a point because he's amazing too but to spend the entire segment not saying a word about Ajayi, during a segment about HIM, was ridiculous.

Wake gets held more than any other player I've seen.
Finally someone else is noticing this. I lose it everytime I see it. If i hear one more time how great Nate Solder is, I think I will puke. That bum holds Wake on nearly every play and they never call it. In fact, he gets held by most who try to defend him and they rarely call a penalty. You have to literally tackle Cam before the refs will make the call.:rage

Wake gets held more than any other player I've seen.

Ajayi is mad for greatness.

I've never seen anything like it. He gets pulled down what seems like every other play.

Wake would have easily 10-15 more sacks if he wasn't held as much as anyone.

You're totally spot on. I think the refs think he slipped or something.

If not, I don't know how they continuously miss the huge game changing calls.

Gets extremely annoying after the first 5 of the game. They usually get 1 of the 20 times right lol

Cam's one of the coolest Dolphins you can meet. He's quiet like most would expect.

I've rarely seen a guy who's traps are bursting out of his shirt like Cam Wake's. Total monster!!!

In his first year, you could tell we had something special with this guy.

Fair to say he's reached greatness extremely quickly and should be considered for the HOF.

Let him get 20 more sacks and he's at 100 very quickly. That should warrant some HOF talk

Cam's one of the coolest Dolphins you can meet. He's quiet like most would expect.

I've rarely seen a guy who's traps are bursting out of his shirt like Cam Wake's. Total monster!!!

In his first year, you could tell we had something special with this guy.

Fair to say he's reached greatness extremely quickly and should be considered for the HOF.

Let him get 20 more sacks and he's at 100 very quickly. That should warrant some HOF talk

Cam Wake is the greatest DE in the history of the Miami Dolphins. He may not get in due to his late start (still think he should), but I would argue no player in Dolphins history has ever struck fear into opposing offenses like Cam Wake has. Well, except for Suh maybe, God is this team stacked, this is our year!!!

Cam Wake is the greatest DE in the history of the Miami Dolphins. He may not get in due to his late start (still think he should), but I would argue no player in Dolphins history has ever struck fear into opposing offenses like Cam Wake has. Well, except for Suh maybe, God is this team stacked, this is our year!!!

I know dude we have a solid squad. Easily, the best I've seen since the early 2000s.

Even Tannehill doubters know we're better off with RT than Fiedler.

I really think Wake has 2-3 years of elite talent left.

Why would anyone think different? He's defied all critics.

He could have been paid way more somewhere else but he was loyal.

True Dolphin and #91 should have a legit shot to make the HOF. (18.5 more sacks, just reach 100 total!!!)

We have the talent, coaching, and camaraderie to be just as successful as last year but a better team.

Very exciting time to be a Fins Fan!!

better then Jason Taylor? idk bout that but I do love Wake

I think Wake is a better pass rusher while JT was a better all around DE...

It's definitely worth the conversation. JT had some pretty sick moves himself.

Wake has to scare the hell out of opposing tackles and QBs.

JT being on the right side probably hurt him more than Wake going up against RTs.

LTs are just better. Wake should be considered for the HOF with a year or two of his normal dominating play.

Jason's productivity is hard to match especially when you get reminded how intelligent he was when he played.

JT def went for the ball more than Wake. Those were game changing plays to say the least..

I do remember JT telling us "you will soon forget about me because of Cam Wake"

JT seen the greatness in Wake and told us all.

Nothing was better than to see JT score a TD and do the Jordan logo pose in mid air. Love that dude

Back
Top Bottom