Jay Ajayi channeling Ricky Williams | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Ajayi channeling Ricky Williams

Ricky could have been in the talk of the best of all time. Had he had a different mindset.....rare talent!

Correct. This should be the only comparison being made. Ricky was a level above Ajayi in every category.

I agree with you 100%, but this does not stop me from hoping Jay reaches that type of player soon. For now, I will take what we have from him with a huge smile.

Agree with the Ricky reminder - Ricky could lay the smack down (even in the probowl lol) and Ajayi is a bit eccentric, or at least outside the norm being a British RB.....not to mention the haircut.

Very easy for me to root for Ajayi, and i've gotten all my non-NFL watching british family on board the J-train too, gives them someone to relate to at least.

Yeah, I've done the same too. My non-NFL watching British step-family did not become American football fans until they came to the states for a visit last year. My wife's cousin and brothers are big time Arsenal fans, and they mocked American football a little until they watched with me. It was perfect timing because we watched the week 6 Steelers-Dolphins game. When I told them Ajayi is British, it was over. They really got into the game, began asking questions, and caught on pretty quickly. They really like the sport now, and talk american football with me when they call. They have tickets to this year's London game vs. New Orleans. My wife showed me a picture of them wearing their newly purchased Ajayi jerseys...LOL!

BTW, they recently sent me an Arsenal jersey. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom