Jeremy Shockey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeremy Shockey

crashfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
With Keller's injury he may be the best option at this point. I understand he has been flirting with the Eagles but that may change with Miami in the mix for a proven vet.

I got no issue with it. I like McMichael and David Thomas who can at least block well.

Shockey may not be bad. He averaged 12 ypc last year. I think they need a veteran to go with the young guys.

The marketing people might like Shockey to sign. Kind of interesting for South Floridians.

Free agent list:

Kevin Boss
Todd Heap
Jeremy Shockey
David Thomas
Randy McMichael
Travis Beckum
Cameron Morrah
Will Heller

He didn't play last year did he?

2011. He is probably done, but Philly had interest in him so maybe he has tread left.

I like David Thomas, wait for cuts or is there a vet that is going to get cut that we can have for late round pick.

Boss has major head trauma issues.

Heap has a knee issue and has not done much in two years.

McMichael and Thomas will block for the RB's at least.

I might wait for cuts or if a team wants to part with a vet for a late pic.

Shockey blows.

Im fine just going with what we have. None of the guys available are any better than what is on our roster already. If they were they wouldve been signed by someone. Several teams have lost TEs to injury and no one is beating down these players' doors.

The only guy I wouldve been interested in who wasnt signed a few weeks ago is Shiancoe but Baltimore snatched him up when they lost their TE.

To replace Keller we would be looking at a receiving threat at the position. There just arent any out there that come close to making up for the loss of Keller. Not even in the ball park really.

Just give Egnew the chance to step up. Roll with Sims and utilize the WRs more, especially the slot guys. Miller perhaps could make the team now as well. Clay's role just became more important as well.

Damn that was huge blow to our offense. Keller and Tannehill was looking like our bread and butter. I really liked the way Tannehill was attacking the seems with Keller. It was going to open up so much for other guys on our offense.

Back
Top Bottom