Jeremy Shockey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeremy Shockey

Clay Egnew Sims and Miller.

I'd at least see if we could get Shockey in for a workout and see if it looks like he has any gas left in the tank. Otherwise, I'm just gonna hope and pray that Keller turns out to be a hyper extension or something and he only has to miss a few weeks. Egnew shouldn't even have a spot on our roster, kid is a total scrub, which is only reinforced by his performance in preseason.

Shockey blows.

Im fine just going with what we have. None of the guys available are any better than what is on our roster already. If they were they wouldve been signed by someone. Several teams have lost TEs to injury and no one is beating down these players' doors.

The only guy I wouldve been interested in who wasnt signed a few weeks ago is Shiancoe but Baltimore snatched him up when they lost their TE.

To replace Keller we would be looking at a receiving threat at the position. There just arent any out there that come close to making up for the loss of Keller. Not even in the ball park really.

Just give Egnew the chance to step up. Roll with Sims and utilize the WRs more, especially the slot guys. Miller perhaps could make the team now as well. Clay's role just became more important as well.

Damn that was huge blow to our offense. Keller and Tannehill was looking like our bread and butter. I really liked the way Tannehill was attacking the seems with Keller. It was going to open up so much for other guys on our offense.

I think you bring Shockey in for a visit regardless. With what we have it would be best to have a proven vet on a short term lease. I hope Sims pans out and is our future.

Ertz and Casey are the clear 1 and 2 in philly, maybe we can make something happen to get Celek?

I would go with Lebron James

Totally fine with what we have on the roster now.....as long as they learn to block.

With Keller's injury he may be the best option at this point. I understand he has been flirting with the Eagles but that may change with Miami in the mix for a proven vet.

imo if we did lose Keller for the season then , Shockey would fit in with our offence pretty good , because he is a catching TE alot more than a blocker , and i think he still has a couple years left in the tank , atleast one good year But Keller from what i saw walked to the sideline own his own , then got carted to the locker room , but i hope for the best , and hope its just a strain and he will be OK , But if not Shockey would be a good pickup for a one year deal .

Back
Top Bottom