Jests have another Prima Dona QB in Geno Smith, lol | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jests have another Prima Dona QB in Geno Smith, lol

I fully believe it about him seeming 'tuned out' and spending time in pre draft visits tooling around on his cell phone.

His demeanor and penchant for doing just that during the draft was loud and clear. I would have avoided him, too.

Of course you believe it lol, your a Dolphins fan who deosnt like the Jets.

I believe the reports are overblown. There are two sides to every story.

via Deadspin

Smith, we’re told, was more upset that Select Sports handled him like a potential high pick, failing to do the sorts of things that could have improved his draft position. Our source says Smith wanted to take part in the Senior Bowl, a showcase for talent looking to move up, but his agents convinced him to skip it. When Pro Football Weekly issued a scathing scouting report, calling Smith “not committed or focused” and deriding his “marginal work ethic,” Smith was disappointed that his agents did nothing to combat the negative press it created, our source says.

He's not being a prima dona lol. If anything it seems he was upset that his agents treated him like he was a sure thing to go in the top 10. Seems to me like he wanted to work out more for teams, play in the Senior Bowl and showcase his talent.

I'll be honest, last year when you guys drafted Tannehill I was pissed off and hoped like hell he would be a bust too. I guess I can't blame you guys for feeling the same about Geno. Truth is, nobody will really know til the end of next season. So, might as well quit cherry-picking what you hope is wrong with the guy. Especially this fantasy that he is a primma donna. Lol, come on now. Lets just see how it plays out..

Back
Top Bottom