Jests Lose! Sanchez horrible! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jests Lose! Sanchez horrible!

you can't convince the utterly delusional from seeing what they want to see no matter what you show them. It's the alcoholic who's the only one in the world who doesn't think he has a drinking problem. Complete obsession convinces your mind into believing anything, no matter how detached from reality it is

and here he said, he didn't believe sanchez is a franchise qb or said he doesn't think so this year. i like how he changes his tune or like he never said something ha. but sanchez apparently is a superbowl qb with some weapons. I talked about his career 50 something completiont percentage and how that is average qb material or below and thats bad for an nfl qb and a sign of a qb. And how a superbowl qb needs a definitely higher percentage than that as missed plays result and missed drives result from inconsistent accuracy which that % shows. And as you that % indicates mark sanchez had some bad inaccurate passes like he seems to do through the season and in games and that one interception was so high and caused by his inaccuracy.

I know yall like to bag on nyjunc but you have to give it to him...he isn't the average over the top obnoxious typical Jest fan. He has my respect, but damn is this freaking hilarious.

no not obnoxious usually. But delusional with his blind support for sanchez. You'd think he's sanchez's gf with his unconditional love and support for sanchez lol. Maybe he's sanchez's manager...

I can not believe nyjunc used to come in here to defend mark sanchez

i wouldn't be suprised if he still comes by here defending sanchez still or just side tracking things and bringing up how jets got to two afc championship games and how jets are better if and when we bring up sanchez sucks ha

Brandon Fields has a better passing rating than Sanchez this week.

you can't convince the utterly delusional from seeing what they want to see no matter what you show them. It's the alcoholic who's the only one in the world who doesn't think he has a drinking problem. Complete obsession convinces your mind into believing anything, no matter how detached from reality it is

Wow even Jet fans see that Junc is a moron. :sidelol: Too bad for the Jets because after this season there's no way they can bring the Dirty Taco back, contract or no, they just can't do it. At this point they are going to have to eat his contract, he's damaged goods and there's not a team in the league that will give up a bag of balls for him. :lol:

All I want for Christmas is for the Jets to give Sanchez a 10 year extension.

Is that asking too much? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom