JetNation.com Invites You!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JetNation.com Invites You!!

Smizzy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
To stop over and talk about the upcoming beat'n the Jets are going to give you guys.

We welcome smack talk...just keep it clean.

Good luck this week and no injuries!

We need to be healthy to take out New England!

Jets -27

Miami-20

The Jets are gonna put up 27 on "our" D?!?! Ok...first step to recovery is denile. :evil:

Good luck with that.

we appreciate good natured intelligent fans from other teams as well, good luck to you also, should be a fun week

claytonAndDuper said:
we appreciate good natured intelligent fans from other teams as well, good luck to you also, should be a fun week

I think we both know your team was riddled with injuries last season. Thay have to be better even without a QB.

I know some Jets sites don't want you there...We welcome you to stop by. Just be respectful. Im just having some good natured fun here...fell free to stop by and do they same.

17 if they are lucky and curtis gets rolling

remember there offensive line gives us fits, we will have to see how saban's d matches up with mawea and co

mjwenz said:
27 points?

Not on this defense. Especially with the way you played last week.

Yea...but do you honestly think Pennington will fumble 6 or 7 times again sunday?

It's just not reralistic. The Jets and Miami always battle to the very end...should be another great game by these 2 teams.

Smizzy said:
I think we both know your team was riddled with injuries last season. Thay have to be better even without a QB.

I know some Jets sites don't want you there...We welcome you to stop by. Just be respectful. Im just having some good natured fun here...fell free to stop by and do they same.

:confused: I didn't know Jets fans knew how to act respectful.

how worried is gang green about the helth of chad and his shoulder?

Sauceman said:
He also has us putting 20 points up on their defense.

It works both ways, guys.

I see the Jets playing better on both sides of the ball sunday...we can't get any worse.

I think 27-20 is a respectable score....no disrespcet in it.

claytonAndDuper said:
how worried is gang green about the helth of chad and his shoulder?

Chad shoulder is fine....his arm was STRONGER then ever yesterday....He just kept putting the ball on the ground.

It happens...they only worry i have is if some 350 pd DT falls on it.

ScrepsMJ said:
:confused: I didn't know Jets fans knew how to act respectful.

I think we have both kinds of fans on every fansite.

or jt comes in unblocked because our new scheme causes confusion on your o line, and then in the process of going for the strip taylor rips his arm clean off...id worry about that to

Back
Top Bottom