JetNation.com Invites You!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JetNation.com Invites You!!

pretty soon, both fanbases will have something in common, a shared sick feeling when fieldler drops back to throw, this is pain im glad to share

if fiedler starts the one thing we can finally see.. him throwing more td's to phins then the other team :lol:

Smizzy said:
Yea...but do you honestly think Pennington will fumble 6 or 7 times again sunday?

It's just not reralistic. The Jets and Miami always battle to the very end...should be another great game by these 2 teams.

I didn't think it was realistic that Norv would land the Oakland job as the 9th candidate after him and Dave decided on the new coaches to hire. I then didn't think it was realistic that our Ocord would step down after being promoted. I didn't think it was realistic that Ricky would quit a week before the season started last year. Then I didn't think it was realistic that Marino would quit his newly appointed position. I didn't think it was realistic that we would be working on our 5th-6th RB by game 3. I didn't think it was realistic that BOTH our starting defensive tackles would be out for the season or that Seau would get hurt 1/2 way though the season.

None of the above along with everything else that went wrong last season could be considered 'realistic' until it happened.....and as a result the ONLY realistic thing that came of it was Dave quitting.

On a side note.....I do know what your saying and don't expect him to fumble 7+ times and I do expect it to be a good close game. Mawee has pretty much taken Zach out of the picture the last couple of years....however now he has to get through Traylor which is going to be a tough job. I would say good luck.....but I'm hoping we get all the luck....lol

I'm going to need a lot of beer Sunday...lol...always do when we are playing the Jets. Thanks for the invitation to your forum.

Osmo said:
if fiedler starts the one thing we can finally see.. him throwing more td's to phins then the other team :lol:

Now THAT is funny:rofl3:

Pennington's arm is like an undercooked noodle in the winter. The Dolphins are going to knock the snot out of him and pick him off twice. No, he will only fumble twice too.

Should be a good game..I for one never expected the Fins to play so well last week, or the Jets to play so poorly. But the Jets are not as bad as they showed last weekend and they always get up for Fins games anyway. I'm just glad that we can watch a quality rivalry again, it sucks when one of the teams blows so bad that the winner isn't really in doubt. That being said:

Fins: 24
Jets: 13

Ronnie Brown - 23 Rushes, 87 Yards, 1 TD
Sammie Morris - 9 Rushes, 42 yards
Gus Frerotte - 19 - 32, 263 Yards, 3 TDs, 1 INT
Chris Chambers - 92 Yards, 1 TD
Randy McMichael - 46 Yards, 1 TD
Wes Welker - 35 Yards, 1 TD
David Boston - 62 Yards

Jason Taylor - 2 Sacks, 1 Forced Fumble
Travis Daniels - 1 INT
Sam Madison - 1 INT

Okay, so I'm getting a little specific. I hope I'm somewhere close.

Back
Top Bottom