JetNation.com Invites You!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JetNation.com Invites You!!

claytonAndDuper said:
or jt comes in unblocked because our new scheme causes confusion on your o line, and then in the process of going for the strip taylor rips his arm clean off...id worry about that to

Who wouldn't?

do we have a 350lb DT? Maybe 330 will work:evil:

Seriously, I hope for no injuries and for a good, exciting game to take place.

But I still hate the jets

i think this will be a close game, but if i was a jet fan i would worry about team unity with the vilma / reed incident... instead of penny's arm, i think his arm is ok after seeing some of his throws... in any case gl to both teams... dolphins 17-10 win.

GO PHINS!!!

vilma reed incident, elaborate, i didnt hear anything of this...

Osmo said:
i think this will be a close game, but if i was a jet fan i would worry about team unity with the vilma / reed incident... instead of penny's arm, i think his arm is ok after seeing some of his throws... in any case gl to both teams... dolphins 17-10 win.

GO PHINS!!!

No offense...but James Reed is a hasbeen who never was. I wouldn't be suprised if he was sent walking before sundays game.

claytonAndDuper said:
vilma reed incident, elaborate, i didnt hear anything of this...

Reed punched Vilma in the face on the sideline sunday.

nobody knows why for sure.

vilma got a busted lip by james reed on the sideline

is he being disciplined, or is that acceptable behavior when you play for the jets?

herm edwards basically has stated what happens here stay in house... so who knows

Smizzy said:
No offense...but James Reed is a hasbeen who never was. I wouldn't be suprised if he was sent walking before sundays game.

i'm glad to see a jets fan that agrees... but ot sure is herm plans on doing anything.. he really needs to pull that team together or you guys are in for a 4-12 season like we had last year

claytonAndDuper said:
is that acceptable behavior when you play for the jets?

No it's not and people shouldn't assume it is because of this 1 isolated incident

I will say i am supprised that the press hasn't made more of this.. it wasn't like it happened in a practice or in camp.. it happened on the sidelines of a game... if it had been McMike here the press would be all over him :fire:

Just a friendly word of advice for Jets fans...I know it gets awfully windy there at the meadowlands, someone might tell Herm to not let Fiedler take off his helmet while on the field. Those ears kinda get that parasail effect in windy conditions(I also recall it happening in a Disney movie). And we really want Jay to play this sunday, so please pass this on...
Thanks,
Phinfan37

phinfan37 said:
Just a friendly word of advice for Jets fans...I know it gets awfully windy there at the meadowlands, someone might tell Herm to not let Fiedler take off his helmet while on the field. Those ears kinda get that parasail effect in windy conditions(I also recall it happening in a Disney movie). And we really want Jay to play this sunday, so please pass this on...
Thanks,
Phinfan37

Ill get right on that Mr.Originality

Back
Top Bottom