Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night

For the moment I'll concede the point to you because I have nothing but a hunch to base my theory on. Next week in Cincy will tell us both all we need to know. I despise your team, but I respect you as a poster who can debate your point and occasionally engage in trash-talk without making it personal. In that regard I guess congrats is in order on you guys making it in. We had fun at your expense last year so I guess it's your turn lol.

Thanks.

Will we beat them 37-0? Of course not but I think we have a great shot to win. Playing on the road vs. playing at home will be huge and will make it tougher to win but I still expected to win.

We were a dead team, we needed NE or Bal to lose and both won. Were you guys complaining playing the final 5 weeks against teams w/ nothing to play for last year? of course not.

Dude, thats not what I meant at all. The COlts rested Peyton Manning and a bunch of their other starters. The Jets had all their starters in the last game of the season vs us at Giants Stadium. Big difference so there is no comparison.

Anyways, the playoff matchups this year should be great to watch! should be exciting for any NFL fan.:up:

Dude, thats not what I meant at all. The COlts rested Peyton Manning and a bunch of their other starters. The Jets had all their starters in the last game of the season vs us at Giants Stadium. Big difference so there is no comparison.

Anyways, the playoff matchups this year should be great to watch! should be exciting for any NFL fan.:up:

There's a difference but we got one qtr and a half w/o colts starters, you had 5 games against dead teams to close out the year. The bottom line is you beat who you have to beat. We certainly got a gift but we capitalized on it.

nyjunc, those teams we beat last year didnt rest their starters. Sure, some of them werent playoff contenders but they didnt just lay down. Congrats on the playoff berth this season. Who Dey!!!

Back
Top Bottom