Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night

I wish that game was flexed, I wish we played at 1PM and not 8 as we will all freeze tomorrow night.

We needed everyone to lose and teams like Miami lost for us. Thanks guys! it made your 2 wins against us meaningless this year:lol:

you can be sure that Fox protects the Cowboyys-Eagles game.

i guess we can scratch all your meaningless wins against us as well? ;-)

We needed everyone to lose and teams like Miami lost for us. Thanks guys! it made your 2 wins against us meaningless this year:lol:

Couldn't be too meaningless, unless you consider costing you the division title is meaningless, you win those 2 games and right now you are in control of the AFC East and playing your first game at home.

And if you are any kind knowledgeable fan you would have to admit that the way the Jets got into the playoffs(If they do) is disgraceful, and yes I would say that even if it were the Fins. Of course as a fan you would accept it because it's a chance to be in, but again a real fan would see it for what it was.

I don't think there is anything the NFL can do to change it so situations like this do not occur, but if they can come up with something they really should. I would love to hear Jets fans if this was working the other way around and a team like the Titans got the break and the Jets were knocked out.

Of course you lurked but had we beat you would you have started posting? of course not.

um did i post about the jets game or talk sh*t bout the jets um no you can go check for urself since you seem so concerned when people joined on here lmao whata f.a.g this guy is..calls the 2 games this year meaningless LOL whata joke, go do what you do best and suck a d**k queer.

Of course you lurked but had we beat you would you have started posting? of course not.

I wish that game was flexed, I wish we played at 1PM and not 8 as we will all freeze tomorrow night.

You say meaningless HA. Any real Jets fan hate Miami just as Dolphins fans hate the Jets. Even if you do make the playoffs what difference does it make that the Jets will play 1 more week than the Dolphins? None fact is the Jets havent beaten Miami in 3 games and got lucky in week 1 last season with your Kicker getting hurt so Farve having to go for a desperation 4th down duck. And by the way you guys only got lucky that game so we could take the division in NY on the last day of the season. Enjoy your end of decade luck it will only last 1 more week. And you still cant beat Miami. Losers.

What are the odds that if the Jets lose Sunday night many of these Jet's fans will suddenly disappear?

wait, how can the jets be playing a playoff game next week? i thought usually after preseason games r over, u still have to play regular season games.

well the jets preseason schedule played the colts in there first preseason game, and now the bengals in there final. shouldnt the next step have to be to win a regular season game before u qualify for the playoffs?

What are the odds that if the Jets lose Sunday night many of these Jet's fans will suddenly disappear?

the only one you will see is nyjunc, and he'll just be posting lame excuses as to why they lost.

wait, how can the jets be playing a playoff game next week? i thought usually after preseason games r over, u still have to play regular season games.

well the jets preseason schedule played the colts in there first preseason game, and now the bengals in there final. shouldnt the next step have to be to win a regular season game before u qualify for the playoffs?
So now I have come to the conclusion that not only are you slightly retarded and a giant puss but you're not the least bit funny either.

So now I have come to the conclusion that not only are you slightly retarded and a giant puss but you're not the least bit funny either.
dude, i dont give a **** whether u think im funny or retarted. do u think i take anything a jet fan says seriously. its like listening to a little kid say something. that dont no any better, u just tune out wtrvr there saying.

i just state the facts, and the facts r that ur team is going to probabily make the playoffs based on playing 2 of the better teams on there schedules 2nd or 3rd stringers. thats a fact.

now go back to ur board and dont return.

A little off subject here. This question is for everyone even the Jets' fans. Which team do you think would have the best shot of going into New England and pulling an upset. The Ravens, Broncos, Steelers, Texans, or Dolphins. Try to be Objective.

Right now I think the Ravens would have the best shot. Their Defense is still one of the best in the league and I think they would like more than anything to get revenge for that earlier game in New England they feel was stolen from them.

However if the Steelers had Palamalu back at near 100%, then they might have the edge. Their Defense is still very good and when Ben and their offense is on they could easily score a ton of points on the Patriots D.

Then I would say the Dolphins, since they always seem to play Brady and the Patriots tough.I could see Henne having another big day against their defense and if the Dolphin D was able to force some turnovers there's no doubt they could pull an upset.

Then the Texans because they just have a very strong passing game and might be able to beat New England in a shootout.

Last would be the Broncos, even though they beat the Patriots earlier in the year that was in Denver and right now the Broncos are struggling.

dude, i dont give a **** whether u think im funny or retarted. do u think i take anything a jet fan says seriously. its like listening to a little kid say something. that dont no any better, u just tune out wtrvr there saying.

i just state the facts, and the facts r that ur team is going to probabily make the playoffs based on playing 2 of the better teams on there schedules 2nd or 3rd stringers. thats a fact.

now go back to ur board and dont return.
I don't just think you are retarded, I know. You are like a walking imbecile, I'm shocked you can get through the day without hurting yourself.

now go back to ur padded room and don't return.

I don't just think you are retarded, I know. You are like a walking imbecile, I'm shocked you can get through the day without hurting yourself.

now go back to ur padded room and don't return.
wow someone must have not gotten laid in a while. dude get a life, y u on our forums, we no u will be knowhere to be found once the jets lose . u r a sore loser who only comes during times when ur winning[ even though with ur pathetic team thats not often].

wow someone must have not gotten laid in a while. dude get a life, y u on our forums, we no u will be knowhere to be found once the jets lose . u r a sore loser who only comes during times when ur winning[ even though with ur pathetic team thats not often].
I'm sorry but can you please speak english so I can understand a freaking word you are saying. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom