Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night

Upset? I'd rather think of myself as FH's version of Ralph Nader.
:chuckle:
Photoshop? Fortunately since i was calling you out for what you are long before most others got wise to your "objective" shtick, I have a few in the archives I can readily summon up?

Dry those tears? Do you mean your wife won't kiss them away this time?:callme:

Oh, and again, since your spiel is that we were lucky to win out the division last year circumstantially, how exactly does that define your team's charade?
:oops::oops:

2gy3fh4-1.jpg

What's next? Mom jokes? Stick to posting pictures b/c whatever humor you have is all in the photoshopping.

Who said we haven't been lucky? Just to be alive we had to be lucky and now to control our fate we are extremely lucky. Maybe if you read my posts you'd have a better understanding of what I'm about instead of attacking me all the time?

What does you beating them one game w/ Brady have to do w/ anything? you don't think they win one more game w/ Brady at QB last year? It didn't have to be against you guys and you have never beaten a Brady led team in a big, late season game w/ playoff implications.

Maybe it does last a week but it's another week we get to discuss jet football this season and who knows maybe we get lucky and win one more game? You never know.

Of course it was a gift, the Colts LIKELY would have beaten us had they kept Manning in but they didn't.

There's no such thing as a backdoor, you beat the teams you need to beat or you don't- it's that simple.

The Brady-less Patriot argument is so stupid i don't even want to address it. How many times have we beaten Tom Brady? I don't think there is a team with as much success against him as we've had, even though he beats us a lot too. Every game we play with that team is close, and when we lose (or win) it's usually not because of the impact of Tom Brady.

Who cares how many times you beat Brady? You finished tied, all they needed was one more win. They would have won the division.

That doesn't mean you didn't earn the division b/c you did. you guys had a great year last year and beat the teams you needed to beat to earn the div title but to pretend if Brady played that you still win it is wishful thinking.

I doubt it. He played all season this year for them and they only MIGHT finish 11-5.

The sched is much more difficult and he was coming off missing an entire year. Against last year's sched they are at least 13-3.

You have every right to post your opinions but when you don't post often you can't call out other posters who come here just when their team wins.

we have plenty of fans that come here just when the Jets are doing well and Miami isn't and this board has plenty of Miami fans that show up only when Miami wins. It's a part of life as a sportsfan.

Are you a mod or what ??? You really think you can decide what I can do or what I can't do ??? Just because I don't post everyday, that doesn't mean I come on this site just when we win. I'm here everyday. I've been a fan for 27 years. I'm from Montreal and I bet you don't have any ideas of the costs of going to a game every year to cheer for my team. After spending thousands of $$$ for my Phins (trips, gears and everything), yes, I earned the right to do whatever I want (as long as it's respectful) and I'm certainly not going to wait for you to tell me what's wrong or right! So if I want to call you out, I will do it plain and simple even if your name is NYJUNC!;)

Do what you want but you look foolish barely posting then calling out other posters for posting.

Who said anything about going to games? you can watch on TV and you can post about it during the week once in a while.

Do what you want but you look foolish barely posting then calling out other posters for posting.

Who said anything about going to games? you can watch on TV and you can post about it during the week once in a while.

I've read a lot of your posts in the few last years and I'm sure you came come up with better arguments then the amount of posts I'm making. I couldn't care less of what you think of my opinion. The fact is that a lot of Jets fans come here after you win and try to justify how your team is better than our but very few come here after a loss. That was my point. Now, get over it JUNC, I know you are here every week win of loose. Your opinion is appreciated here by a lot of Phins fans (including myself) but not when you are playing mod! End of the story.

You guys keep mentioning gifts that the Jets received but you keep referring to the Colts resting their starters as the biggest. It is not, the biggest gift we received was your Miami Dolphins playing dead down the stretch. Remember that, if Miami didn't choke their season away the Colts resting their starters would be meaningless in the playoff picture.

Jets have won 4 of 5 while the Dolphins have lost 3 of their last 5. Thanks for the gift Dolphins!

sigh.......heres that jets fan that signed up and talked mad **** when they were 3-0 then disappeared during the 6 of 7 losing streak including being swept by us. now back to talking it up again after what might be the LUCKIEST situation I have ever seen for a sorry team to make the playoffs...........oh well.

Anyway, I think Cinci will play this game with all starters, which means the jets don't stand a chance. It is not good to lay down for a team that you may see in the playoffs the next week or the week after even if it is the jets. Just not a good idea at all.

sigh.......heres that jets fan that signed up and talked mad **** when they were 3-0 then disappeared during the 6 of 7 losing streak including being swept by us. now back to talking it up again after what might be the LUCKIEST situation I have ever seen for a sorry team to make the playoffs...........oh well.

Anyway, I think Cinci will play this game with all starters, which means the jets don't stand a chance. It is not good to lay down for a team that you may see in the playoffs the next week or the week after even if it is the jets. Just not a good idea at all.
The Jets did completely luck out, I was completely shocked that the Dolphins forgot to show up for their biggest game of the year, two weeks in a row.

The Jets did completely luck out, I was completely shocked that the Dolphins forgot to show up for their biggest game of the year, two weeks in a row.
ok heres the thing. we dolphin fans know that we only have ourselves to blame for not making the playoffs this season. that being said though, we just r pissed that rather than a team like pitt, or denver, or hou, getting that spot[ and dont give me this crap how the jets r better then those teams bc there not and how those teams lost to bad teams and dont deserve it either, bc those teams as bad as they may have struggled against bad teams, they were never handed a game by 2nd team players back to back games] the jets now will get that spot due to the fact that 2 of their final games against 2 of the better teams on there schedule r going to resemble a team thats the 31st and 32 ranked teams in the nfl with those players that will be playing.

thats y we r pissed, this has nothing to do with the dolphins, we know the dolphins shot themselves in the foot and only have themselves to blame, but the jets r getting 2 extra preseason games that any nfl team would win, heck some college teams also.

ok heres the thing. we dolphin fans know that we only have ourselves to blame for not making the playoffs this season. that being said though, we just r pissed that rather than a team like pitt, or denver, or hou, getting that spot[ and dont give me this crap how the jets r better then those teams bc there not and how those teams lost to bad teams and dont deserve it either, bc those teams as bad as they may have struggled against bad teams, they were never handed a game by 2nd team players back to back games] the jets now will get that spot due to the fact that 2 of their final games against 2 of the better teams on there schedule r going to resemble a team thats the 31st and 32 ranked teams in the nfl with those players that will be playing.

thats y we r pissed, this has nothing to do with the dolphins, we know the dolphins shot themselves in the foot and only have themselves to blame, but the jets r getting 2 extra preseason games that any nfl team would win, heck some college teams also.
Cry me a river. You are pissed because it is the Jets that caught a break. This happens every year with playoff teams resting their starters. You still have to go out and beat those teams, just ask the Buffalo Bills who lost to the Steelers resting all their starters needing a win to make the playoffs. Jets deserve the playoffs if they win on Sunday more than any of those teams because they took advantage of their opportunities while those other teams did not. Denver started 6-0 and collapsed again, Pitt lost games to Oak, Cle, and KC, Houston we absolutely crushed.

The Colts plan backfired, obviously their plan was to get out to a big first half lead where they can take out their starters and not sacrifice their undefeated season. Jets played them too tough for their plan to workout, now it has become a disaster for them.

BTW, you are still a puss for not even acknowledging that you had no clue what you were talking about in regards to the 02 Packers.

ill tell u one thing...if Miami played the Jets a 3rd time they would win again, Jets suck...

The Colts plan backfired, obviously their plan was to get out to a big first half lead where they can take out their starters and not sacrifice their undefeated season. Jets played them too tough for their plan to workout, now it has become a disaster for them.

:lol: yea you guys played so tough against Painter and backup everythings, theres no way you win that game with their starters in. You can try and convince me all you want, i still wont believe you.

:lol: yea you guys played so tough against Painter and backup everythings, theres no way you win that game with their starters in. You can try and convince me all you want, i still wont believe you.

ALL starters played for the Colts until around 4:30 left in the third quarter!!!The score was 15-10 Colts,a measly five point lead.They pulled their starters and we crushed the backups,but make no mistake,that game was close when the starters were pulled.They pulled the starters,it probably had something to do with Manning being hit every time he threw the ball............

lolll these jets fans crack me up..yall comin on this board after a win over the scrubs of the colts, again where were you last week after that great defense choked in the final seconds to ATL?

ALL starters played for the Colts until around 4:30 left in the third quarter!!!The score was 15-10 Colts,a measly five point lead.They pulled their starters and we crushed the backups,but make no mistake,that game was close when the starters were pulled.They pulled the starters,it probably had something to do with Manning being hit every time he threw the ball............

Please see Colts-Fins game #2. No matter how well you play or think you're playing, if Peyton Manning is in there, he will beat you. To think a team with the Jest offensive inadequacies is gonna be the anomaly is either homerism or naive.
Logic 1
01: Fins beat Jest twice with 1st year starter QB and starters on IR. Colts came back to retain the league against a healthy Fins team. And you think PManning was not gonna beat them also???

PManning: 2009: 14-0 in games he's started AND finished.

Last edited by a moderator:

Says the guy who signed up in Decmber 2008 and has 200 posts in a year.

ill tell u one thing...if Miami played the Jets a 3rd time they would win again, Jets suck...

Miami would win provided you got 3 more non offensive TDs again.

lolll these jets fans crack me up..yall comin on this board after a win over the scrubs of the colts, again where were you last week after that great defense choked in the final seconds to ATL?

You are a funny guy. You signed up the day after you beat us in Miami. What made you sign up that day? Why not after the 0-3 start?

Please see Colts-Fins game #2. No matter how well you play or think you're playing, if Peyton Manning is in there, he will beat you. To think a team with the Jest offensive inadequacies is gonna be the anomaly is either homerism or naive.
Logic 1
01: Fins beat Jest twice with 1st year starter QB and starters on IR. Colts came back to retain the league against a healthy Fins team. And you think PManning was not gonna beat them also???

PManning: 2009: 14-0 in games he's started AND finished.

That is true until the games get big then he usually finds ways to lose games.

They likely beat us if they play all game but that's not our problem. The Colts 3 times havee earned 1st rd byes in the Manning era and each time they were one and done. You would think they would try something different but they foolishly didn't.

What does our games and your game w/ the Colts have to do w/ anything?

Back
Top Bottom