Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night

If we make it we will make it b/c we will have won 5 of our last 6 games.

You guys would be in the same position if you had just won one of your last 2. Stop whining.
i dont get wats so hard to understand. ur rite we did kinda choke and only have ourselves to blame for not getting into the playoffs most likely.

the difference is though that we actually had to play'' NFL'' caliber teams those 2 games, while u guys now get basically to play 2 extra pre season games.

so u cnt compare us to u guys in us choking when it mattered and u guys not, bc u guys lost to the falcons in a game where u had to win, and now the only reason u guys r winning is bc ur playing teams that on the field r resembling a team worse then the lions and rams prob.

we r getting teams best efforts, while u guys r getting teams that r uninspired.

So, because I don't have 12615 posts on this site, I'm not allowed to say my opinion?
BTW, I'm the same guy that politely discussed the PI on Edwards with you when it happened. Where exactly do you see crap in what I say? I said you'll be back next monday, was I wrong. And then, I said you where the only one said that call was right? Chill out my friend. Nothing was offensive in what I say and I'm not calling you out. I just say the facts.

Who cares if the jets make it in? Its seriously a controversial playoff entry to say the least, and does anyone really think they can beat SD or IND after the being the underdog in the wild card? I know I know...and given Sunday, but in reality....its not happening.

I love the proud jet fans that come swarming after weeks.....lol....you should feel dirty after Sunday. Happy you have a chance sure...but to come here and brag? laughable...
the fact is our hated division rivals r getting a free ride into the playoffs, and as much as they suck and we all know they r not doing anything in the playoffs, they will get a ''CHANCE'' at least to do something.

also, the jets r a boring team to watch, and now we r going to have them taking up one of the 6 spots in the playoffs. knowone wants to watch a team in the playoffs that is more like a 6-10 team.

the fact is our hated division rivals r getting a free ride into the playoffs, and as much as they suck and we all know they r not doing anything in the playoffs, they will get a ''CHANCE'' at least to do something.

also, the jets r a boring team to watch, and now we r going to have them taking up one of the 6 spots in the playoffs. knowone wants to watch a team in the playoffs that is more like a 6-10 team.

nobody hates the jets more than me, but I will not lose sleep about them taking a back door to the playoffs and losing in round 1.

call me after the wild card game....if they even beat Cinci for that matter.

So, because I don't have 12615 posts on this site, I'm not allowed to say my opinion?

Apparently.:crazy:

nyjunc is the type of internet message board poster who actually brags about his post count like its some badge of honor or something:lol:.
"Hey honey, I just posted my 12,000th post on a rivals' message board!"

i dont get wats so hard to understand. ur rite we did kinda choke and only have ourselves to blame for not getting into the playoffs most likely.

the difference is though that we actually had to play'' NFL'' caliber teams those 2 games, while u guys now get basically to play 2 extra pre season games.

so u cnt compare us to u guys in us choking when it mattered and u guys not, bc u guys lost to the falcons in a game where u had to win, and now the only reason u guys r winning is bc ur playing teams that on the field r resembling a team worse then the lions and rams prob.

we r getting teams best efforts, while u guys r getting teams that r uninspired.

We beat the players who were on the field. In 1993 we lost to Houston backups w/ a playoff spot on the line, in 2004 Buffalo lost to Pitt backups w/ a playoff spot on the line. We have beat who we needed to beat. Yes we got a gift but we TOOK ADVANTAGE of the gift(so far).

Obviously we didn't HAVE to win the Atlanta game.

BTW, I'm the same guy that politely discussed the PI on Edwards with you when it happened. Where exactly do you see crap in what I say? I said you'll be back next monday, was I wrong. And then, I said you where the only one said that call was right? Chill out my friend. Nothing was offensive in what I say and I'm not calling you out. I just say the facts.

You have every right to post your opinions but when you don't post often you can't call out other posters who come here just when their team wins.

we have plenty of fans that come here just when the Jets are doing well and Miami isn't and this board has plenty of Miami fans that show up only when Miami wins. It's a part of life as a sportsfan.

We got stuck watching your boring team last year so hopefully you can watch our boring team this year. I'd rather be a boring playoff team than an exciting non playoff team.

nobody hates the jets more than me, but I will not lose sleep about them taking a back door to the playoffs and losing in round 1.

call me after the wild card game....if they even beat Cinci for that matter.

There's no such thing as going through the back door, you either win the games you need to win or you don't.

There's no such thing as going through the back door, you either win the games you need to win or you don't.

lmao you played there scrubs, can you get that thru your thick dumba** skull? lol whata ***..where were you all when you lost last week to ATL? just wondering

We beat the players who were on the field. In 1993 we lost to Houston backups w/ a playoff spot on the line, in 2004 Buffalo lost to Pitt backups w/ a playoff spot on the line. We have beat who we needed to beat. Yes we got a gift but we TOOK ADVANTAGE of the gift(so far).

And I have absolutely no problem with that BUT you were dogging on our team last year for winning the AFC East because the Patriots were without Brady. Like you said, we beat the players who were on the field and took advantage of it to get into the playoffs.

You once again contradicted yourself, but what else is new.

In typical Jet fashion i hope they lose in front of their home crowd in the biggest game of their season on Sunday Night, putting them out of the playoffs - where they belong. What an absolute joke. Nobody in the AFC wants to make the playoffs apparently, and the Jets capitalized on that as they are clearly, CLEARLY, the worst of the teams still mathematically alive (and maybe a few who've been eliminated too). If the Bengals weren't even bigger frauds than the Jets, they'd blow them out of the water on Sunday night. Hopefully they can pull it together.

Don't feel a little dirty about Sundays win junc? lol

There is absolutely a back door entry, when the team doesnt put their best against you. Not saying in any way Miami should be in instead, just the reality of the situation.

Obviously we didn't HAVE to win the Atlanta game.

You have every right to post your opinions but when you don't post often you can't call out other posters who come here just when their team wins.

we have plenty of fans that come here just when the Jets are doing well and Miami isn't and this board has plenty of Miami fans that show up only when Miami wins. It's a part of life as a sportsfan.

We got stuck watching your boring team last year so hopefully you can watch our boring team this year. I'd rather be a boring playoff team than an exciting non playoff team.

You and the majority of your opposing-thumb-challenged brothers last year devalued our winning of the Division (note I didn't say wild card entry) because we won when Tom Brady was on IR and we had the same 11 wins as a Bradyless Patriots.

By comparison, how the hell can you justify the legitimacy of a Jest team who lost 3 out of 4 games to better divisional opponents, and was getting their azz kicked before Goodell and Polian colluded to pull Peyton and the others and now face a team that's actually better off by rolling over and letting you win?

If you actively diminished the feats of an 11 win team that won the division, how can you in good conscience, think of yourself as anything other than a farce and pretender?

Yeah, you've never fooled me; keep claiming you're objective and not a troll, eh?

what a sad bunch of fin fans, the dolphins didnt take advantage of the breaks they and the jets did move on

lmao you played there scrubs, can you get that thru your thick dumba** skull? lol whata ***..where were you all when you lost last week to ATL? just wondering

Who are you? I have never seen your posts before, I am here EVERY WEEK win or lose. Look it up.

and AGAIN we LOST in 1993 to Houston backups, Buffalo lost in 2004 to Pitt backups. You still have to perform no matter who is in there.

And I have absolutely no problem with that BUT you were dogging on our team last year for winning the AFC East because the Patriots were without Brady. Like you said, we beat the players who were on the field and took advantage of it to get into the playoffs.

You once again contradicted yourself, but what else is new.

I congratulated you guys and said you earned the div title last year. I also correctly pointed out that if Brady played you wouldn't have won the div but you beat the teams you needed to beat to win it and you earned it.

In typical Jet fashion i hope they lose in front of their home crowd in the biggest game of their season on Sunday Night, putting them out of the playoffs - where they belong. What an absolute joke. Nobody in the AFC wants to make the playoffs apparently, and the Jets capitalized on that as they are clearly, CLEARLY, the worst of the teams still mathematically alive (and maybe a few who've been eliminated too). If the Bengals weren't even bigger frauds than the Jets, they'd blow them out of the water on Sunday night. Hopefully they can pull it together.

It must really suck being behind such a terrible team:lol:

Don't feel a little dirty about Sundays win junc? lol

There is absolutely a back door entry, when the team doesnt put their best against you. Not saying in any way Miami should be in instead, just the reality of the situation.

Do I like what Indy did? I like that we benefitted from it but I hate what they did. You would think they'd try a different approach as the resting starters approach has failed for them miserably this decade but that's their problem.

Ther's no back door, you win the games you need to win or you don't make it. it's pretty simple. In 1986 we started 10-1 and ended 10-6 but we deserved to make the playoffs b/c we beat the teams we needed to beat.

You and the majority of your opposing-thumb-challenged brothers last year devalued our winning of the Division (note I didn't say wild card entry) because we won when Tom Brady was on IR and we had the same 11 wins as a Bradyless Patriots.

By comparison, how the hell can you justify the legitimacy of a Jest team who lost 3 out of 4 games to better divisional opponents, and was getting their azz kicked before Goodell and Polian colluded to pull Peyton and the others and now face a team that's actually better off by rolling over and letting you win?

If you actively diminished the feats of an 11 win team that won the division, how can you in good conscience, think of yourself as anything other than a farce and pretender?

Yeah, you've never fooled me; keep claiming you're objective and not a troll, eh?

Awww Vaarky's upset. i'm sorry vaarky, go make a new photoshop and dry those tears from your eyes:lol2:

Back
Top Bottom