Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night

First of all, why the attitude? I'm not here talking ****. I've given the Dolphags their credit.

You're not here talking smack huh? Yet you call us Dolphag fans? Riiiight. If I were to talk the way you do here on thegangreen I would be banned in the blink of an eye. Seriously, who are the mods here? They need to exterminate these Jets trolls.

There are many Dolphin fans that say the Jets suck and that the Dolphins are better. But let's be honest with ourselves, the Jets have a better collection of talent than the Dolphins do.

At every level of the team except Field Goal Kicker & of course Quarterback, the Jets have people who've been in the pro-bowl within the last three years. Let me break it down for you:

WR - Edwards (07)
OL - Faneca & Mangold (08)
RB - Jones (08)
CB - Revis & Sheppard (08 & 06 respectively)
LB - Scott (06)
DL - Jenkins (08)
KR - Washington (08)

Not saying the Jets are the most talented team in the league or have the most pro-bowlers on one team. I'm just saying that no other team in the league has such diversified talent in all these aspects of the game. Not the Colts, nor the Chargers, nor the Saints.

The only reason we've been substandard is rookie QB play. All those late game drives on our defense was a result of the defense playing too much due to our QB being unable to sustain long drives.

But anyone who denies the talent on this Jets team is delusional....we just have a QB who has 12 TD's & 20 INT's. If he plays JUST EVENLY, the jets are 11-5/12-4.

I challenge anyone on this forum to find a team with at least one pro-bowler in as many areas as on the Jets.

I'm just saying that no other team in the league has such diversified talent in all these aspects of the game. Not the Colts, nor the Chargers, nor the Saints.

No offense homie, but you need to put down the crack pipe. :chuckle:

There are many Dolphin fans that say the Jets suck and that the Dolphins are better. But let's be honest with ourselves, the Jets have a better collection of talent than the Dolphins do.

At every level of the team except Field Goal Kicker & of course Quarterback, the Jets have people who've been in the pro-bowl within the last three years. Let me break it down for you:

WR - Edwards (07)
RB - Jones (08)
LB - Scott (06)
DL - Jenkins (08)
KR - Washington (08)

Not saying the Jets are the most talented team in the league or have the most pro-bowlers on one team. I'm just saying that no other team in the league has such diversified talent in all these aspects of the game. Not the Colts, nor the Chargers, nor the Saints.

The only reason we've been substandard is rookie QB play. All those late game drives on our defense was a result of the defense playing too much due to our QB being unable to sustain long drives.

But anyone who denies the talent on this Jets team is delusional....we just have a QB who has 12 TD's & 20 INT's. If he plays JUST EVENLY, the jets are 11-5/12-4.

I challenge anyone on this forum to find a team with at least one pro-bowler in as many areas as on the Jets.

thats great and where has all that talent gotten you? and with all that so called talent at the end of the day your still a .500 team.

WR - Edwards (07)
RB - Jones (08)
LB - Scott (06)
DL - Jenkins (08)
KR - Washington (08)

dude pro bowl appearences mean absolute ****. the probowl is a popularity thing, as shown by brett ****in favre getting voted in last year.

Ilovemyfins4eva - I agree that the pro-bowl is a popularity contest. But that doesn't mean I'm wrong about the Jets having more talent than a lot of teams, Dolphins included.

Phinskiddd23 - I already told you that we're around .500 because of rookie QB play. It's the most important position on the field. When you're QB's stats are 12 TD's & 20 INT's with a completion percentage of only 54 percent and a QB rating of an abysmal 63.2...it speaks to the talent on the team that only 2 of the 7 losses were losses by more than 5 points.

When I look back at games this season, there are so many wide open receivers he misses it's a shame. So many telegraphed passes it's a shame.

Roman529 - I presented my opinions combined with facts and I get no effort? You're killing me man. Can't put the crack down thought, I needed it after some of those last second Jet's losses.

Hey Jet fans- take your gift and shut the **** up. You deserve the playoffs as much as we do... which is to say you don't. At all.

WR - Edwards (07)
RB - Jones (08)
LB - Scott (06)
DL - Jenkins (08)
KR - Washington (08)

Colts have Pro Bowl talent at QB, WR, TE, DE, OL, S (when Sanders is healthy), and K. Colts>Jets

Hey Jet fans- take your gift and shut the **** up. You deserve the playoffs as much as we do... which is to say you don't. At all.
You're 100% right that the Dolphins don't deserve the playoffs, when a team squanders the amount of opportunities the Dolphins did they do not deserve the playoffs. The Jets on the other hand do deserve the playoffs because they have taken advantage of those opportunities.

You're 100% right that the Dolphins don't deserve the playoffs, when a team squanders the amount of opportunities the Dolphins did they do not deserve the playoffs. The Jets on the other hand do deserve the playoffs because they have taken advantage of those opportunities.

if you lose against the Bengals you didn't take advantage of your opportunity. don't act like you're already in the play-offs.

if you lose against the Bengals you didn't take advantage of your opportunity. don't act like you're already in the play-offs.
Well obviously in that case they wouldn't deserve to make the playoffs. I thought that was obvious.

wat oppurtunities did u guys take ''ADVANTAGE'' of genious?

u guys lost to us twice, u guys lost to the bills at home given like 50 chances to win the game, u guys collapsed against the jags on the last drive of a game, u guys lost to the falcons on the last play of the game and scored 7 points against a terrible d.

wow u mean u guys beat the ****in colts scrubs? big ****, any ****in team would take advantage of that, heck the lions and rams would destroy that team u beat. and now u can beat the bengals with there 2nd team?

get real man, we didnt take advantage of our opportunities, but dont make it seem like u guys did either, bc u guys didnt play against nfl talent, u played against more like a ****in high school varisity type squad.

It's too bad the Colts didn't decide to lay down when we were kicking the crap out of them instead of when they were kicking the crap out of you. The situation would be reversed. It's disgraceful how a team that's lost 3 out of 4 games to the more superior teams in their division (and split with the worst team) gets an undeserved free ride into the playoffs circumstantially because the teams who now have nothing to gain who they're facing would have trounced them mid-season.

It's so disgraceful that there are Indiana legislators who are threatening to make the organization refund the admissions to that travesty of a game. But I'm sure there was a quid pro quo agreement Goodell made with Polian and Caldwell to lay down so fatso and mole face from the biggest market can play a team who tragically lost their star WR in exchange for favorable officials' calls when they face SD this time around. These are 2 compelling storylines that Goodell knows will sell advertising.. evidenced by the move to Sunday night when the game means nothing for Cinci. The fix was in.

I agree with you, and that is why the Jets also do not deserve, and will not get in.
Let's be serious, beating a Paytonless Colts team is good, but not exactly something to be too proud of....at least Miami was in position to beat a team that had Payton playing the entire game.

Well obviously in that case they wouldn't deserve to make the playoffs. I thought that was obvious.

Well, Miami even with 1 more loss has still looked more impressive then your team, but that also should have been pretty obvious. :err:

Back
Top Bottom