Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night

You've had some luck here lately, but overall, you've seen the Jets dominate you in your lifetime.

lmao the coach rubbin off on the fans, yea we only beat you in miami bc of "luck", you weren't prepared for the wildcat and chad henne owned you just admit it. Then in NY you know theres 3 aspects to football defense, offense and SPECIAL TEAMS..ted ginn shook you ST unit out there shoes, just admit it..sayin all thats luck LOL oh and I bet last year last game of the season winning in NY was all luck to right ha.

Would the word "success" been a better choice? Maybe luck wasnt the right word.

But nice rant. I liked it. So I'm going to spin this around on you for ****s and giggles.

It took the defending AFCE champs a last second drive at home against a rookie QB to beat the Jets. And it took 2 KR's by Ted Bust Jr. in the 2nd game to beat the Jets...not really the most impressive wins against a "pathetic" team.

But a win is a win, right?

Yes I know, I'm assuming the Jets lose to the Bengals and end up 8-8 and th Dolphins beat the Steelers ending up 8-8. THe Sneaking into the playoffs parts is if the Jets pull out a win against the Bengals on Sunday night and end up 9-7 sneaking into the playoffs because of that gift from the Colts.

The Bengals Defense is pretty good, #2 vs the Run.They will shut the Jets running game down forcing Sanchez to have to throw to beat them.That's not good for the Jets, Sanchez throwing against an opportunistic defense like the Bengals.I'll give you the Jets Defense being very good also, so it will most likely be a Defensive battle. However I would take the Bengals at home.

You sure there's no shot of the Jets playing in Foxboro?If the Jets are the 6th seed and the Patriots are the 3rd seed, the Jets will be playing in New England. That's the way things are right now. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace/seeds
Will things change if that much if the Broncos, Jets, and Patriots all win?
How about if the Patriots and Broncos lose with the Jets winning.
IDK but I guess you did all the checking already, that the Jets can only end up with the 5th seed.
I agree the Bengals would be favorite but I certainly don't think they would be a lock. They haven't been playing that well lately, can they turn it around in the playoffs? I don't know.

Right now the Jets are the 5th seed and Bengals the 4th. If the Jets win that can't change. Obviously I'm happy about that as I would much rather play the Bengals than the Pats.

It took the defending AFCE champs a last second drive at home against a rookie QB to beat the Jets. And it took 2 KR's by Ted Bust Jr. in the 2nd game to beat the Jets...not really the most impressive wins against a "pathetic" team.

actually henne drove down the field to take the lead and then the defense(btw worst 4th q D in the lg) stopped you as the time ran out and in the first game henne(btw in his first year playing too, actually his 2nd career game starting) drove us down to win the game. ha whats that say about the supposedly "best defense" in the league. ha counter that son.

actually henne drove down the field to take the lead and then the defense(btw worst 4th q D in the lg) stopped you as the time ran out and in the first game henne(btw in his first year playing too, actually his 2nd career game starting) drove us down to win the game. ha whats that say about the supposedly "best defense" in the league. ha counter that son.
not to mention in the monday night game that the only reason the jets had retaken the lead was bc they were set up downfield bc of a bull**** pass int call on braylon edwards.

So you proved my point...thanks...

You never answered my question...a win is a win, right?

So you proved my point...thanks...

You never answered my question...a win is a win, right?

lol thats all you came up with, your talkin bout how we barely beat a QB in his first year but we kinda have the same deal with henne? and you even got braylon that same week and couldn't do sh*t..henne has passed for more yards playing in less games and throwing to avg WR's..and the win is a win part is right but when the other team is resting there starters I wouldn't call it that, call that a gift.

lol thats all you came up with, your talkin bout how we barely beat a QB in his first year but we kinda have the same deal with henne? and you even got braylon that same week and couldn't do sh*t..henne has passed for more yards playing in less games and throwing to avg WR's..and the win is a win part is right but when the other team is resting there starters I wouldn't call it that, call that a gift.

First of all, why the attitude? I'm not here talking ****. I've given the Dolphags their credit. They had the Jets number. Good for them, but the **** you guys are talking is amazing for a sub .500 team that just choked away the playoffs.

You guys act like you dominated us, you didnt. You mention gift. IMO we gave you a gift in the 2nd game, was it different then the gift we got? Sure, but a gift none the less. All teams can point to games they should have won. I'm sure you think you should of won against the Colts and Saints right?

Comparing Henne to Sanchez is moronic. Henne was a 4 year starter at Michigan and this was his 2nd year in the league. Sanchez has been terrible this year and is the one guy I didnt want the Jets to draft because of his inexperience. And course we draft and start him. If we had half a Qb, better yet, if we had Chad Henne, we might have won this divsion.

Now I remember why I dont come back to this place (not that you care), but Dolphag fans are the most delusional fanbase in all of sports. The trash you guys talk for being never more than mediocre at best in the last 20 years is amazing. At least most Jets fans know they suck. Dolphag fans cant admitt it...just look beyond this thread. A sub .500 team talking **** to a team with a better record who control their own destiny and you guys barely beat us. Maybe we arent as pathetic as you think. Maybe you guys match up well to us, but other teams dont. We do have the best run game and defense in the league (statistically). Most team struggle with the Jets.

A win is win. The Jets cant control what other team decision to play certain players or not. Their job is to win and now won the last 5 of 6 games. The Jets didnt choke the Dolphags did down the stretch. They just choked against the Dolphags.

Whatever, I'm over it. Have fun watching the Jets in the playoffs when Cinci gives us another gift. :boohoo:

lol oh ill have fun watching you go one and done best believe that..ur just a .500 team too..get off the highhorse..like I said telll me one team who lost there starting QB, RB, NT, CB and have 2 rookies starting at CB and now just lost there MLB and was fighting for a playoff spot down the stretch? and you gave us a gift in the 2nd game? hows that hoss?

lol oh ill have fun watching you go one and done best believe that..ur just a .500 team too..get off the highhorse..like I said telll me one team who lost there starting QB, RB, NT, CB and have 2 rookies starting at CB and now just lost there MLB and was fighting for a playoff spot down the stretch? and you gave us a gift in the 2nd game? hows that hoss?

You're a total jackass. I've given you credit. You have a promosing future. But dont act like you guys werent one and done either.

We lost our probowl NT, RB too. And we have a rookie QB starting...yadayadayada.. Injuries happen, rookie play. Wake up, hoss.

And dipstick, Pussington getting injured is the best thing that ever happened to your team.

Personally, I think the Jets beat the Bengals this week even if the Bengals play their starters the entire game. I'm just not convinced that the Bengals are as good as their record indicates, and they are definitely not a strong road team.

I hate the Jets as much or more than anyone, but they're winning when they need to. We, on the other hand, have sleepwalked through a good portion of our last two games leaving all of us to whine about refs calls.

The playoffs were right there for us the past two weeks...asking us to walk through the door, and we tripped and fell right on our face.

Oh the irony. We sweep the Jets and they make the playoffs.:boohoo:

It's ok, many times in the past the jets swept us and we still made the playoffs, while they watched the payoffs from home. This year, It looks like the roles are reversed.

Somehow I figured the Jets fans would show up this week.....they dissapear when we have the upperhand and crawl out of the woodwork when they catch a break. The Colts gave u that game, and one of the toughest games on ur schedual became one of the easiest. Thats being said congrats on having a legit shot, because you took advantage of the breaks your team got, where we did not. We threw away the breaks we had.

We lost our probowl NT, RB too. And we have a rookie QB starting...yadayadayada.. Injuries happen, rookie play. Wake up, hoss.

lmao leon washington wasn't ur starting RB, thomas jones is..NT is only thing you lost..and "dipstick" we have a QB in our first year too..get a liiiiife n get off our boards and ill give you attitude all day, cry bout it.

First of all, why the attitude? I'm not here talking ****. I've given the Dolphags their credit. They had the Jets number. Good for them, but the **** you guys are talking is amazing for a sub .500 team that just choked away the playoffs.

You guys act like you dominated us, you didnt. You mention gift. IMO we gave you a gift in the 2nd game, was it different then the gift we got? Sure, but a gift none the less. All teams can point to games they should have won. I'm sure you think you should of won against the Colts and Saints right?

Comparing Henne to Sanchez is moronic. Henne was a 4 year starter at Michigan and this was his 2nd year in the league. Sanchez has been terrible this year and is the one guy I didnt want the Jets to draft because of his inexperience. And course we draft and start him. If we had half a Qb, better yet, if we had Chad Henne, we might have won this divsion.

Now I remember why I dont come back to this place (not that you care), but Dolphag fans are the most delusional fanbase in all of sports. The trash you guys talk for being never more than mediocre at best in the last 20 years is amazing. At least most Jets fans know they suck. Dolphag fans cant admitt it...just look beyond this thread. A sub .500 team talking **** to a team with a better record who control their own destiny and you guys barely beat us. Maybe we arent as pathetic as you think. Maybe you guys match up well to us, but other teams dont. We do have the best run game and defense in the league (statistically). Most team struggle with the Jets.

A win is win. The Jets cant control what other team decision to play certain players or not. Their job is to win and now won the last 5 of 6 games. The Jets didnt choke the Dolphags did down the stretch. They just choked against the Dolphags.

Whatever, I'm over it. Have fun watching the Jets in the playoffs when Cinci gives us another gift. :boohoo:
can u please explain how u gave us a ''GIFT'' the 2nd game?

Back
Top Bottom