Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night

You can't be serious? What is there to be miserable about? How about your team laid down for dead with their playoff lives on the line in back to back weeks, one of them at home.

The goal is to make the playoffs where it has been proven that once you get in anything can happen. I in no way believe that the Bengals are a lock to beat the Jets in the first round, nor do I think they would be a lock to have beaten any of the teams competing with the Jets. Fact is the Phins blew a bi opportunity TWICE and the Jets have benefitted. That is more than enough to be miserable about.

So you honestly enjoy seeing people you've never met upset about their team losing a few games? Really?

I wish we were given 2 wins, just the way they were give to the jests..

NFL should not allow this kind of sh*t, I mean you play lots of dollars to go to the stadium and see the starters play, not the bench.. that is what preseason is for!!!

wat game did the jets gift wrap for us exactly?

3 non-offensive TDs in a 5 pt loss at home. That's as bog a gift as you can get.

Let the Jests make the playoffs, they will only get annihilated by whomever they play......serves us right for the showing that was displayed in Landshark stadium for the first 30 minutes. We have no beef with anybody but within our own organization!!!

You have us confused w/ the 2008 Miami Dolphins.

brett favre barley played that game genious. thats how u got it gift wrapped. gb had clinched a first round bye already and had nothing to play for.

dont come on to our boards and talk smack with our fans, u can go to ur dump forums on gangreen and discuss ur playoff hopes. o ya one more thing, unfourtunatley, mark sanchez is going to have to play in 20 degree weather sunday night, maybe we can move the game to a warmer climate so the little pretty boy can play bc he cnt play in cold weather.

The packers were playing for HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE in the NFC playoffs, favre was PULLED b/c we were destroying GB. They didn't rest him. Know what you are talking about before you make foolish comments.

yeah we layed down for 30 min but we were playing a team that called that game the biggest of there franchise history and got there A game but you keep talkin sh*t on how you beat curtis painter and the scrubs of the colts and how you might get in on beating cincy's scrubs..sanchez is due for another 5 int game tho.

They were saying similar things week 1 and we crushed them in Houston. Stop w/ the excuses.

not to mention in the monday night game that the only reason the jets had retaken the lead was bc they were set up downfield bc of a bull**** pass int call on braylon edwards.

It was the correct call, it's been proven and the only reason you scored that lone offensive TD against us up here was b/c they gave you back a clear fumble that we had recovered on that drive.

It's ok, many times in the past the jets swept us and we still made the playoffs, while they watched the payoffs from home. This year, It looks like the roles are reversed.

It's happened twice since 1981(1999, 2000).

Somehow I figured the Jets fans would show up this week.....they dissapear when we have the upperhand and crawl out of the woodwork when they catch a break. The Colts gave u that game, and one of the toughest games on ur schedual became one of the easiest. Thats being said congrats on having a legit shot, because you took advantage of the breaks your team got, where we did not. We threw away the breaks we had.

You have 300 posts since 2006 and you are complaining about other people posting?

We lost our probowl NT, RB too. And we have a rookie QB starting...yadayadayada.. Injuries happen, rookie play. Wake up, hoss.

lmao leon washington wasn't ur starting RB, thomas jones is..NT is only thing you lost..and "dipstick" we have a QB in our first year too..get a liiiiife n get off our boards and ill give you attitude all day, cry bout it.

Leon is our best playmaker on O, he was HUGE for our O and STs. That was a major, major blow as was Kris jenkins. we lost our most important players on O and D and still can make the playoffs w/ a win.

It's too bad the Colts didn't decide to lay down when we were kicking the crap out of them instead of when they were kicking the crap out of you. The situation would be reversed. It's disgraceful how a team that's lost 3 out of 4 games to the more superior teams in their division (and split with the worst team) gets an undeserved free ride into the playoffs circumstantially because the teams who now have nothing to gain who they're facing would have trounced them mid-season.

It's so disgraceful that there are Indiana legislators who are threatening to make the organization refund the admissions to that travesty of a game. But I'm sure there was a quid pro quo agreement Goodell made with Polian and Caldwell to lay down so fatso and mole face from the biggest market can play a team who tragically lost their star WR in exchange for favorable officials' calls when they face SD this time around. These are 2 compelling storylines that Goodell knows will sell advertising.. evidenced by the move to Sunday night when the game means nothing for Cinci. The fix was in.

Awww is Vaarky upset today?

I wish we were given 2 wins, just the way they were give to the jests..

NFL should not allow this kind of sh*t, I mean you play lots of dollars to go to the stadium and see the starters play, not the bench.. that is what preseason is for!!!

You've been given 15 opportunities to win games this year, you won 7. Stop whining.

wow...people get way too touchy about the Jets getting into the playoffs.....who the hell cares??? Well, aside from jets fans....good for them.

Junc is right, we were given 15 chances to win and ****ing blew at least 5 of them.....

Some of you guys are just playing sour grapes.....besides, it'll be a lot more fun to see the jets play the real Bengals team in round 1, not the team their going to see on Sunday.

3 non-offensive TDs in a 5 pt loss at home. That's as bog a gift as you can get.
You have us confused w/ the 2008 Miami Dolphins.

The packers were playing for HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE in the NFC playoffs, favre was PULLED b/c we were destroying GB. They didn't rest him. Know what you are talking about before you make foolish comments.

They were saying similar things week 1 and we crushed them in Houston. Stop w/ the excuses.

It was the correct call, it's been proven and the only reason you scored that lone offensive TD against us up here was b/c they gave you back a clear fumble that we had recovered on that drive.

It's happened twice since 1981(1999, 2000).

You have 300 posts since 2006 and you are complaining about other people posting?

Leon is our best playmaker on O, he was HUGE for our O and STs. That was a major, major blow as was Kris jenkins. we lost our most important players on O and D and still can make the playoffs w/ a win.

Awww is Vaarky upset today?

You've been given 15 opportunities to win games this year, you won 7. Stop whining.
we earned those 3 tds. u didnt give us crap. someone like u who seems pretty knowledgeable, should know there r 3 phases to a football game. offense, defense, and special teams. so ya 3 of our tds came from 2 ST and 1 defensive fumble recovery.

and when u guys scored to get right back within less then a td, we put together a td drive when we had to.

u guys didnt give us crap, just bc we scored on st 2 and defense once dosent mean it was bogus.

and whose to say we wouldnt have scored if we actually had the ball in the 2nd half. our offense was barley on the field, and when it was it put together a td drive to answer urs.

I like how nyjunc continues to discredit our tds that were scored from turnovers and special teams play the last time we played. Last time I checked those are part of the game genius. Just cause the great Jets defense stopped Miami's offense doesnt mean they should automatically win the game. Special teams and the turnover battle are just as important.

Congrats on most likely going to the playoffs though. I would love for the Fins to go but they couldnt win when it mattered down the stretch.

I like how nyjunc continues to discredit our tds that were scored from turnovers and special teams play the last time we played. Last time I checked those are part of the game genius. Just cause the great Jets defense stopped Miami's offense doesnt mean they should automatically win the game. Special teams and the turnover battle are just as important.

Congrats on most likely going to the playoffs though. I would love for the Fins to go but their opponents didn't pull their starters when it mattered down the stretch.

fixed that for you. :up:

So the Colts pulled their starters....boo hoo. If you guys didnt choke your ***** off the last two weeks it wouldnt matter what the Colts did against us.

After we lost to Atlanta you controlled your own destiny and you crapped the bed...such is life.

So the Colts pulled their starters....boo hoo. If you guys didnt choke your ***** off the last two weeks it wouldnt matter what the Colts did against us.

After we lost to Atlanta you controlled your own destiny and you crapped the bed...such is life.
dude we know we had our chances and failed. this isnt the point. the point is u ****in jet fans all the sudden r coming onto our site to basically talk **** to us when u guys have been in hiding the past 2 months, only bc the colts ****in decided to hand u a game.

if u guys were here for the bad times of ur team then go ahead and post, but dont just come onto our site when u guys r 1 win away from the playoffs when ur playing back to back games vs scrubs.

this isn't about Miami....they don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

but neither do the Jests...but because they draw 2 teams at the end of the season with absolutely nothing to play for, they will be handed a spot...they won't EARN it like a team should have to, they will be HANDED it.

What's even worse about it, is that the Bengals could just end your season this Sunday night, but will choose not to, not so much because of injury or rest or anything like that, but if they beat you, they would have to face a real contender in the playoffs...so instead, they will lay down, then get a virtual bye in the 1st round.

Idiot coach (who pronounced their season over a little over a week ago) and a bust of a quarterback..and they get handed a playoff spot.

Disgusting.

It's funny to see all the Jets' fans invade finheaven when they win. I haven't seen much of you last week after you choked against Atlanta. I guess that last year, you didn't ckoke at the end. It's also funny to see Junk giving us all the right reasons why the Jets are good and the Phins are bad. For the bad PI against Edwards on MNF, everybody including Gruden, Jaws and Tirico said it was the wrong call but if Junk says it was the right call, then I guess it was the right one!!!! The Jets have a good team. The Colts gave you that game, I'm not complaining, you won, congrats. But before that gift, you had 4 wins in your last 11 games, not exactly the sign of a superbowl team. Will you make the playoffs? maybe yes maybe not but make sure you come back next week if you loose (and especially if we by miracle get in). I'm sure Junk will come back and explain us how you will beat CIN and IND before facing SD!!!

we earned those 3 tds. u didnt give us crap. someone like u who seems pretty knowledgeable, should know there r 3 phases to a football game. offense, defense, and special teams. so ya 3 of our tds came from 2 ST and 1 defensive fumble recovery.

and when u guys scored to get right back within less then a td, we put together a td drive when we had to.

u guys didnt give us crap, just bc we scored on st 2 and defense once dosent mean it was bogus.

and whose to say we wouldnt have scored if we actually had the ball in the 2nd half. our offense was barley on the field, and when it was it put together a td drive to answer urs.

We usually have great STs, how ofetn do teams give up TWO KRs for TDs AND a defensive TD? You guys were the better team in the first game, we were better in the 2nd game but Miami deserves all the credit for a stealing a game they shouldn't have won.

Congrats on most likely going to the playoffs though. I would love for the Fins to go but they couldnt win when it mattered down the stretch.

I'm not discrediting Miami, I was answering a question on how we gave you a gift and to get 3 non offensive TDs and not consider a gift is crazy. How often does that happen? The fact that we had a chance in the final mins giving up those non-offensive Tds was amazing.

fixed that for you. :up:

You had a chance against the Colts starters and choked, you had a chance against NO and choked, you had a chance the last 2 weeks and choked. You have no one to blame but yourselves. We certainly got lucky w/ Indy pulling their guys out early but it's about damn time we catch a break.

dude we know we had our chances and failed. this isnt the point. the point is u ****in jet fans all the sudden r coming onto our site to basically talk **** to us when u guys have been in hiding the past 2 months, only bc the colts ****in decided to hand u a game.

if u guys were here for the bad times of ur team then go ahead and post, but dont just come onto our site when u guys r 1 win away from the playoffs when ur playing back to back games vs scrubs.

I'm a regular here whethr Miami wins or loses or whether the Jets win or lose. I'll be here Monday if we choke Sunday Night.

this isn't about Miami....they don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

but neither do the Jests...but because they draw 2 teams at the end of the season with absolutely nothing to play for, they will be handed a spot...they won't EARN it like a team should have to, they will be HANDED it.

What's even worse about it, is that the Bengals could just end your season this Sunday night, but will choose not to, not so much because of injury or rest or anything like that, but if they beat you, they would have to face a real contender in the playoffs...so instead, they will lay down, then get a virtual bye in the 1st round.

Idiot coach (who pronounced their season over a little over a week ago) and a bust of a quarterback..and they get handed a playoff spot.

Disgusting.

Our idiot coach and bust of a QB are on the verge of makling the playoffs in their rookie years. Not too bad for an idiot and a bust especially considering w/ largely the same team we couldn't make it w/ a HOF QB and a much easier sched a year ago.

It's funny to see all the Jets' fans invade finheaven when they win. I haven't seen much of you last week after you choked against Atlanta. I guess that last year, you didn't ckoke at the end. It's also funny to see Junk giving us all the right reasons why the Jets are good and the Phins are bad. For the bad PI against Edwards on MNF, everybody including Gruden, Jaws and Tirico said it was the wrong call but if Junk says it was the right call, then I guess it was the right one!!!! The Jets have a good team. The Colts gave you that game, I'm not complaining, you won, congrats. But before that gift, you had 4 wins in your last 11 games, not exactly the sign of a superbowl team. Will you make the playoffs? maybe yes maybe not but make sure you come back next week if you loose (and especially if we by miracle get in). I'm sure Junk will come back and explain us how you will beat CIN and IND before facing SD!!!

Another guy w/ 200 posts in 4 years and he's giving me crap when I am regular. Seriously- who are you? I never see you posts so how can you call me out when I'm here every week?

Our idiot coach and bust of a QB are on the verge of makling the playoffs in their rookie years. Not too bad for an idiot and a bust especially considering w/ largely the same team we couldn't make it w/ a HOF QB and a much easier sched a year ago.

on the verge of making the playoffs because AND ONLY BECAUSE you are beating BACKUPS the final 2 weeks of the season.

How do I know that you will play backups week 17? Because if they play their backups and let you win, the Bengals get the easiest possible matchup in round 1.....the JESTS.

you would have done more to earn a playoff spot had you won 2 more of your prior 14 games and then lost the final 2 weeks but somehow still backed into the playoffs....that happens. but a free pass through weeks 16 and 17? Disgusting.

on the verge of making the playoffs because AND ONLY BECAUSE you are beating BACKUPS the final 2 weeks of the season.

How do I know that you will play backups week 17? Because if they play their backups and let you win, the Bengals get the easiest possible matchup in round 1.....the JESTS.

you would have done more to earn a playoff spot had you won 2 more of your prior 14 games and then lost the final 2 weeks but somehow still backed into the playoffs....that happens. but a free pass through weeks 16 and 17? Disgusting.

If we make it we will make it b/c we will have won 5 of our last 6 games.

You guys would be in the same position if you had just won one of your last 2. Stop whining.

Who cares if the jets make it in? Its seriously a controversial playoff entry to say the least, and does anyone really think they can beat SD or IND after the being the underdog in the wild card? I know I know...and given Sunday, but in reality....its not happening.

I love the proud jet fans that come swarming after weeks.....lol....you should feel dirty after Sunday. Happy you have a chance sure...but to come here and brag? laughable...

Back
Top Bottom