Jets fans invading Landshark | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets fans invading Landshark

Lol, really with this thread? There's not going to be more than any other time. They 'invade' our stadium every year and take up 20-30% of the seats.

The best thing to do is get them back. There always seems to be a lot of Fins in NY/NJ area, go invade the meadowlands for the next game.

true...

i also gotta agree with the start tyrone culver thing... how badder can he be than wilson right now lol

We went into NE and beat them up, a week later you choked. Our roles were kind of reversed last year.

Very true, we did choke, but it had more to do with the type of coaching we had that game, then anything else.

Just reminding you that in 02 the last year your team was able to take the AFC east from a still not that good NE Patriot team, Miami was the team that that held their own destiny, just like last year.....Jets just slipped in with Miami losing in 02.

that's one of the reasons i moved out of south florida. too many loud, ignorant, arrogant, new yorkers..

If all of the season ticket holders show up + some Dolfans who aren't season ticket holders, shouldn't we be fine. This is an important game for everyone who can attend to do so.

I just hope the Fins win. I love seeing all those white trashy guidos cry about their Jest

Considering we are 8-3 in the last 11 games down there you haven't seen that happen too often.

Very true, we did choke, but it had more to do with the type of coaching we had that game, then anything else.

Just reminding you that in 02 the last year your team was able to take the AFC east from a still not that good NE Patriot team, Miami was the team that that held their own destiny, just like last year.....Jets just slipped in with Miami losing in 02.

Your D always choked in a big spot.

We held our own destiny last year but we lost 4 of our last 5.

We beat up NE then destroyed 12-3 GB the final 2 weeks to earn the div title, you were busy losing to a bad Minnesota team and then NE. The best team in the div made it that year and a week later we beat manning and the Colts 41-0.

Wait a minute. why are we talking about 2002? Is that the last time the jets were relevant?

CanT WAIT for Monday ...
Season ticket Holder in Section 416 ....Thats why I picked the Vesistor team section....

LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is all bull. Not once has Dolphin stadium had more Jet fans. Maybe the Jets out played us and our fans were quieted by large numbers of drunk New Yorkers but the thought of having more Jet fans in Dolphin stadium is just ridiculous. And I can only speak for myself and my guests but we will NOT be friendly towards disrespectful Jet fans and we will NOT allow them to be louder.
I predict there will be lots of loud fin fans and fights this Monday...but most importantly, I hope the Dolphins rally together, play their guts out, and come out with a W.
It should be a looong week in anticipation.

well they are used to sharing stadiums so maybe they thinks thats what their supposed to do

They all come from up there down here and run their mouths about how great New York is, only disadvantage of living is Florida is no one else is from here.

Your D always choked in a big spot.

We held our own destiny last year but we lost 4 of our last 5.

We beat up NE then destroyed 12-3 GB the final 2 weeks to earn the div title, you were busy losing to a bad Minnesota team and then NE. The best team in the div made it that year and a week later we beat manning and the Colts 41-0.
12-3 GB that locked up their division the week before and benched the starters?

We should of called smarter plays but losing to a 'BAD' vikings team in their home with a youthful Moss and maybe the luckiest kick of that old guy's career (chris carter said he never has made a kick of that length or importance in his career). And we had that NE game, but i'll give it too you we didnt finish like we deserved it and NE got lucky again with some BS calls, but thats pretty much how they win superbowls so its a staple.

12-3 GB that locked up their division the week before and benched the starters?

We should of called smarter plays but losing to a 'BAD' vikings team in their home with a youthful Moss and maybe the luckiest kick of that old guy's career (chris carter said he never has made a kick of that length or importance in his career). And we had that NE game, but i'll give it too you we didnt finish like we deserved it and NE got lucky again with some BS calls, but thats pretty much how they win superbowls so its a staple.

GB did NOT bench their starters, they were playing for homefield throughout the NFC playoffs but b/c of that loss didn't even get a bye in the 1st rd.

Well its not like the scenery is bad...
jlobig2-1.jpg

I open the thread and so predictable. Good ol' trash talking between the Green Slime army and Fin Fans. It never gets old. Please continue. BEAT THE GREEN SLUDGE!!!

Back
Top Bottom