Jets fans invading Landshark | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets fans invading Landshark

It's no surprise. NY sucks monkey nuts. I'd move out of there as quickly as possible as well. Cant' really blame them since there place of origin is relative to a trash dump. Let's just make sure the Fins and we as fans embarrass the annoying, no-good guido transplants.

Looking for your 3rd win in 12 years at the meadowlands.

And where are the meadowlands located? IN NEW JERSEY HAHAHAHAHA THE NEW JERSEY JETS THAT PLAY IN GIANTS STADIUM! I LOVE IT!

Come talk when you get the state right. Seriously, go find some New Jersey jets forum, you are not welcome here.

At the opening game last year, it seemed like there were more Jets fans than Dolphins. Considering all the transplanted New Yorkers, it is going to be that way for some time.
Not true. I was in attendance for the week 1 Jets-Phins game last season. And although there were many Jets fans, there certainly was not more Jets fans than Dolphins fans. I would estimate it was about 2.5:1 Dolphins to Jets fans.

And where are the meadowlands located? IN NEW JERSEY HAHAHAHAHA THE NEW JERSEY JETS THAT PLAY IN GIANTS STADIUM! I LOVE IT!

Come talk when you get the state right. Seriously, go find some New Jersey jets forum, you are not welcome here.

The New York in New York Jets does not represent NY State it represents NY CITY and we play in a suburb of NYC just like the Cowboys play in a suburb of Dallas, the Redksins play in a suburb of DC, the Bills play in a suburb of Bufallo,...

We didn't play you on Nat'l TV last year and we lost by a TD.

yes we don't have jobs but we can fly down to Miami for a football game.:crazy:
Week 17 Jets-Dolphins was a Nationally Televised game.

The New York in New York Jets does not represent NY State it represents NY CITY and we play in a suburb of NYC just like the Cowboys play in a suburb of Dallas, the Redksins play in a suburb of DC, the Bills play in a suburb of Bufallo,...

So your saying New Jersey and New York are the same state?

Week 17 Jets-Dolphins was a Nationally Televised game.

No it wasn't, the only time a CBS or FOX game is Nationally televised is when it's the only game on in that time slot. That game was a regional broadcast. It may have had the highest % across the Country but it was NOT national.

Everywere I look on the Internet, all I hear is about all the Jests fans that are going to the game!! It's starting to sound like those guys are going to invade our own stadium!!!! WTF! I hope ALL the Fins fan that live in SF, show up, becuase it sounds like we are going to be embarrased again in our own f***ing stadium!!!!!:err::err:
I am a long time Dolphins fan from the UK (1982) but have never had the cash to visit the states and enjoy a game at our home stadium. . so if any of you fancy stumping up the cash to get me over there I will show you what being a fan is all about. .lol

Seriously though I do find it disheartening that I would LOVE to get to Miami and watch a game in the stadium there while the fans in the states stay away cos the team are not performing to expectations. . show your love and turn up every week regardless. . show the team you are behind them it helps them to know they are supported adn if YOU all get there the JETS will have to sit outside. right. .ok then. .rant over. . :up:

its really annoying as f#ck that this town is filled with transpant new yorkers that always insist on telling everyone how great NYC is. well, why the hell do you live here then? even the damn local sports radion shows have new york natives as hosts. stugotz on 790 was creaming himself yesterday over the edwards trade, "the jets are complete now!" - really? they're complete now because of one mediocre/above avg. wide receiver? one of the biggest reasons I want miami to win this week, aside from just wanting my team to win every week and it being a divisional game is, I dont want to have to hear all the jets gloating taking over my local radio shows. its embarrassing and infuriating.

Winning will cure the problem. When the stinking jest fans realize there
is a good chance jests will lose they will become a small minority at Joe Robbie Stadium.

its really annoying as f#ck that this town is filled with transpant new yorkers that always insist on telling everyone how great NYC is. well, why the hell do you live here then? even the damn local sports radion shows have new york natives as hosts. stugotz on 790 was creaming himself yesterday over the edwards trade, "the jets are complete now!" - really? they're complete now because of one mediocre/above avg. wide receiver? one of the biggest reasons I want miami to win this week, aside from just wanting my team to win every week and it being a divisional game is, I dont want to have to hear all the jets gloating taking over my local radio shows. its embarrassing and infuriating.
Agree 100%, it is the same here in central Fla.

I looked into it, would LOOOVVE to see this game but nothing for decent flights from eastern Canada. Hopefully we win this game and go on a heater and maybe I'll make the drive to their home turn in a few weeks.

Am 23, have been a Dolphins fan since the cradle, and am flying in for my first ever home game. I'll be loud enough to cover at least ten Jets fans.

By the way, was also at the game in the Meadowlands last week 17. It was the ultimate embarrassment for Jets fans, and there was nothing they could do about it.

Back
Top Bottom