Jets fire sale | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets fire sale

players that were expected to posibly get cut last year, not players that are in our long term plans. There's nothing Earth shaterring about Calvin Pace, Bart Scott and Jason Smith. Calvin & bart can still play but their best days are behind them. Jason Smith was a backup OL.

Our roster has plenty of talent, unfortunately we had a ton of key injuries on O. If we lose Keller that will hurt, that's really the only potential loss that will hurt b/c we can't afford to lose O players. Assuming Keller and Edwards are back we'd have a decent group of weapons for the QB to throw to w/o even making a move int he draft or FA(which we will) and that was our biggest issue in 2012.

If the roster has plenty of talent then the Jets would have overcome their injuries.

If the roster has plenty of talent then the Jets would have overcome their injuries.

we did in '09 & '10, we couldn't this past year. We didn't have the depth on O to overcome losing our top 2 weapons in the pass game.

But, the bean counter was such a cap genius, mentored by Bill Parcells of course. :lol:

yeah, we've had so many cap issues through the years.:rolleyes2:

a few moves and we are well under and we'll restructure other deals. We are far from cap hell.

Well your much smarter than us average fans so tell us the moves and restructures...lets see how much you really know:3w:

Well your much smarter than us average fans so tell us the moves and restructures...lets see how much you really know:3w:

That's not my job. I do know cutting Pace, Scott & Smith gets us comfrotably under the cap. I would expect a restructuring of Sanchez, Harris, Brick, Mangold to help out as well as other cuts like a Brandon Moore. we'll have enough to field a competitive team.

That's not my job. I do know cutting Pace, Scott & Smith gets us comfrotably under the cap. I would expect a restructuring of Sanchez, Harris, Brick, Mangold to help out as well as other cuts like a Brandon Moore. we'll have enough to field a competitive team.

NOT YOUR JOB:lol2:

what is so funny? are you reading your posts where you are trying to talk football?

This shows your ignorance on cap issues. It was restructuring deals that put you in this mess. Go ahead and restructure and extend the mess into 2014 and thats if anyone agrees to rexstructure.

The Jets have 17 roster spots to fill with approx 15 mil. Jets fans that are ignorant to the issue keep repeating "restructure" and "every year we are suppossed to be in cap hell." Wise Jet fans see the big picture which is again, 17 roster spots need to be filled.

This shows your ignorance on cap issues. It was restructuring deals that put you in this mess. Go ahead and restructure and extend the mess into 2014 and thats if anyone agrees to rexstructure.

The Jets have 17 roster spots to fill with approx 15 mil. Jets fans that are ignorant to the issue keep repeating "restructure" and "every year we are suppossed to be in cap hell." Wise Jet fans see the big picture which is again, 17 roster spots need to be filled.

the Jets have been doing this for 15 years and have never been in "cap hell", every team restructures guys. The bottom line is w/ 3 simple moves they will be well under the cap and they will be able to field a competitive team in 2012.

Your team is in serious cap trouble...this is why no one wants to be your GM!

Your team is in serious cap trouble...this is why no one wants to be your GM!

who is no one? we missed on one guy so far and that had more to do w/ a GM wanted to select his own coach.

the Jets have been doing this for 15 years and have never been in "cap hell", every team restructures guys. The bottom line is w/ 3 simple moves they will be well under the cap and they will be able to field a competitive team in 2012.

Who is the person that has been doing this for 15 years...your GM was fired. Is Rex going to fix this? The Jets will be lucky to win 2 games this year:lol:

Who is the person that has been doing this for 15 years...your GM was fired. Is Rex going to fix this? The Jets will be lucky to win 2 games this year:lol:

I won't worry until I see reasons to worry. We've seen this for many years and yet we always manage to be ok.

I won't worry until I see reasons to worry. We've seen this for many years and yet we always manage to be ok.

Seen this for many years? No OC, DC, ASST HC/LB coach, Special teams coach and GM!!! Dont worry Rex and Taco will be back:chuckle:

Seen this for many years? No OC, DC, ASST HC/LB coach, Special teams coach and GM!!! Dont worry Rex and Taco will be back:chuckle:

we have a DC, dennis Thurman. Just hasn't been officially announced yet and as long as we have Rex our D will be fine.

We just need a new GM and offensive staff

I love how he ignored the other Jets fan reply. Lol.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

what did I ignore?

Back
Top Bottom