Jets fire sale | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets fire sale

the Jets have been doing this for 15 years and have never been in "cap hell", every team restructures guys. The bottom line is w/ 3 simple moves they will be well under the cap and they will be able to field a competitive team in 2012.

They'll field a team but they won't be competitive. Wishful thinking on your part.

I won't worry until I see reasons to worry. We've seen this for many years and yet we always manage to be ok.

1z4lw5h-1.jpg

The cap situation will no doubt effect the Jets next year but it will only be one year barring anything unforeseen and incredibly stupid that hasn't happened yet.

Jets are going to have to draft incredibly well to be competitive next year. So much changes from year to year in the NFL though so who knows. Over the last 15 years Jets have usually followed up a stinker of a season with a decent one when least expected.

Reactions: MD
The cap situation will no doubt effect the Jets next year but it will only be one year barring anything unforeseen and incredibly stupid that hasn't happened yet.

Jets are going to have to draft incredibly well to be competitive next year. So much changes from year to year in the NFL though so who knows. Over the last 15 years Jets have usually followed up a stinker of a season with a decent one when least expected.

Hey look. He's back. I wonder if you will get a response from the self appointed "super fan" this time?

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

Back
Top Bottom