jets Qb article ...LOL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jets Qb article ...LOL

Probably automatically the starter there. Surprised the Bills didn't snatch him.

They should just give up on throwing all year- just run every down. It still won't be very good but it can't be worse than what's going on at QB.

Jesus how many qb's they got now? 5? Heading into the most meaningless preseason game they are still carrying 5 qb's and 2 kickers, that's seven roster spots.

They don't want to start Sanchez, Smith is not close to being ready. This should have been decided after PS 3 and not being so, tells you all you need to know.

Can't believe I'm complimenting them but this is actually a prudent move by the jest. Reminiscent of Monty Hall and Let's Make A Deal, when you've got a glimpse of the pure garbage behind doors 1-4, there's not much downside selecting sight-unseen what's behind The Mystery Curtain :idk:

I wonder sometimes if people actually watch football? mark sanchez is out and there are questions if he will be ready for week 1 so to protect the next possible week 1 starter(Geno Smith) he will not play. Greg McElroy has been hurt so he may not play, this signing is just insurance so they have someone to play Thursday Night. if McElroy can't go what if Simms gets hurt then we have no one to play QB. It's embarrassing how little fans and the media know- at least w/ the media I now they are just trying to get know nothing fans going.

Speculation from the Jet beat writers is that Sanchez won't be ready for week 1. If so, they need to get a solid look in a short time as to who will back up Smith. With Sanchez hurt any chance the Jets had of starting with a win just got flushed. And if Sanchez is out for a prolonged amount of time this has the potential to get really ugly.

actually speculation is that he will be ready week 1 but just in case they won't play geno this week to not risk injury for him if mark cannot go.

actually speculation is that he will be ready week 1 but just in case they won't play geno this week to not risk injury for him if mark cannot go.

Not according to Manish. He just let that out about 30 minutes ago.

@MMehtaNYDN: At this point, people familiar w/situation don't believe Jets QB Mark Sanchez (shoulder) will be ready for Wk 1 #nyj http://t.co/faQMiIGy57

the story changed w/ that tweet, even w/ that I expect he will be ready. I will be surprised if mark isn't starting week 1.

the story changed w/ that tweet, even w/ that I expect he will be ready. I will be surprised if mark isn't starting week 1.

I think everyone, Jets fan or not, will be surprised if Sanchez is healthy and not the week 1 starter.

Back
Top Bottom