jets Qb article ...LOL | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jets Qb article ...LOL

you told me the article stated the Jets might be in trouble, you fell prey to the headline- don't backtrack now. The proof is in the posts.

Not. Computing.

The article said the Jets QB "battle" is a dumpster fire. Typically....typically.....that isn't a good thing. I don't know why you say I fell victim to the article. I already believe the Jets will be on par with last year's team.

it really is embarrassing...geno's running out of the back of the endzone showing a complete lack of football iq and where you are on the field in between staring daggers in his first read targets and throwing into coverage and mark sanchez with that stache of his showing the exact same things he showed last year decision making wise and presnap protection reads wise...

embarrassing...so glad that's not us any longer

it really is embarrassing...geno's running out of the back of the endzone showing a complete lack of football iq and where you are on the field in between staring daggers in his first read targets and throwing into coverage and mark sanchez with that stache of his showing the exact same things he showed last year decision making wise and presnap protection reads wise...

embarrassing...so glad that's not us any longer

Mark has looked much better w/ a sprinkling of some past issues. This O looks dramatically better than a year ago and our D should be pretty good. We'll be better than people think.

It may be you if Ryan struggles this year w/ the upgraded weapons.

Mark has looked much better w/ a sprinkling of some past issues. This O looks dramatically better than a year ago and our D should be pretty good. We'll be better than people think.

I wouldn't classify 3 TOs in less then 3 games a sprinkling. It's the same statistical trend as the last 2 seasons which is more then 1 TO per game. The bigger issue is that when Sanchez starts turning the ball over (when not if) the fans in Met Life will be all over him and that will only add to his fragile psyche.

I wouldn't classify 3 TOs in less then 3 games a sprinkling. It's the same statistical trend as the last 2 seasons which is more then 1 TO per game. The bigger issue is that when Sanchez starts turning the ball over (when not if) the fans in Met Life will be all over him and that will only add to his fragile psyche.

practice games in new system, the worst thing he did was run out the clock.

The fans are going to boo as soon as he throws an incompletion, it sucks but it is reality.

Sprinkling of past issues such as throwing a pick 6 on his first pass in preseason? :lol:

Sprinkling of past issues such as throwing a pick 6 on his first pass in preseason? :lol:

since then he doesn't have a single pick 6!:chuckle:

I don't look at #s when evaluating preseason, I look at everything else. He's looked more confident, sharper and more in command. I feel very good w/ him entering the season- I hope he is healthy.

since the same talking points get constantly regurgitated by others, then why not these and moi?

Worst starting QB stats since Jamarcus Russell
Worst 4 year starting QB stats
Lead the league in turnovers (52) over the last 2 seasons
8 games with 3 or more turnovers (5 vs mighty Buffalo)
Solitary end of bench moping, sulking paragon of leadership
Accused by some teammates of being coddled
Butt fumble will go down as one of the GOAT televised and revisited ****-ups
Respected STC from the jest sidelines stated that at no time was he driving any postseason bus.

so the question is:
is a "sprinkling" of past deficiencies an encouraging improvement of finally learning from the past... or a limited body-of-work portent of "business as usual" ?

it may be me what??? embarrassed??? not hardly...i know i got a qb son...

These are the Jets QBs.....

saveusgeno_mediumgif-1.jpg

genosafety_mediumgif-1.jpg

grahamgif-1.jpg

mcelroy_originalgif1356304172-1.jpg

it may be me what??? embarrassed??? not hardly...i know i got a qb son...

you THINK you do and let's see him win 4 playoff games(all on the road), individual #s are meaningless to me, it is about winning. You guys should have a D close to what we had in '09 and '10, you have comparable offensive talent w/ a much worse NE team to deal with. Let's see Ryan get his team to a title game this year.

yeah, we can only hope a far superior team will consider late season playoff portal game against us as meaningless and once in the playoffs, if our QB has some bad games, like throwing up a 60QBR, 101yds, sub .500 completions and 1 int, in doing so, our opponents are either dead teams walking who have shot their load by the time they limped in to face us, and/or playoff chokeholics with opposing kickers who miss 3 makeables including for him 2 chip shots while our RB breaks a 55 yds TD run. We can hope for that perfect storm, right?

but getting back to reality, as Weshoff indicated, Sanchez on those teams, no matter their lucky circumstances was the equivalent to being a crash dummy passenger in a NASCAR driver's track record-setting drive.

it's a shame certain adults lack basic reading comprehension and have to spew lies b/c of their interpretation.

Back
Top Bottom