jets Qb article ...LOL | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jets Qb article ...LOL

Word on the street from Manish Meta is the Jets will move on from Mark Sanchez and go with Smith. If true, I am cutting Sanchez to avoid any possible chance of a controversy.

That girly azz head band he wears should be enough to cause serious concerns...I'm older so please help me...who else wears those other than the cheer leaders?

Word on the street from Manish Meta is the Jets will move on from Mark Sanchez and go with Smith. If true, I am cutting Sanchez to avoid any possible chance of a controversy.

Could you imagine if they cut him? Junc's head would implode.

Never go to the Library without your shotgun.

Imagine if the Bills signed him and he crushed the Jets twice :lol:

I wonder sometimes if people actually watch football? mark sanchez is out and there are questions if he will be ready for week 1 so to protect the next possible week 1 starter(Geno Smith) he will not play. Greg McElroy has been hurt so he may not play, this signing is just insurance so they have someone to play Thursday Night. if McElroy can't go what if Simms gets hurt then we have no one to play QB. It's embarrassing how little fans and the media know- at least w/ the media I now they are just trying to get know nothing fans going.

Yep we watch...Harrell made the 53.

Could you imagine if they cut him? Junc's head would implode.

Never go to the Library without your shotgun.

I am realistic, I understood w/ a new GM coming in mark didn't have much of a shot. It's unfortunate he got hurt b/c if not he would be starting week 1 and if he played well could have kept his job, now he needs to get healthy and hope Geno struggles.

As much as I appreciate what mark has done for us I hope Geno plays great and never looks back. I am a lot less confident about 2013 now though, I don't think geno is ready but I hope I am wrong.

I am realistic, I understood w/ a new GM coming in mark didn't have much of a shot. It's unfortunate he got hurt b/c if not he would be starting week 1 and if he played well could have kept his job, now he needs to get healthy and hope Geno struggles.

As much as I appreciate what mark has done for us I hope Geno plays great and never looks back. I am a lot less confident about 2013 now though, I don't think geno is ready but I hope I am wrong.

Now that's optimistic but still reasonable :up:

Interjecting some objective reality wasn't so hard now, was it :up:

If you were realistic you'd understand that if Sanchez and the Jets were as good as you make them out to be, a new GM wouldn't be necessary. It isn't like Tannenbaum was 90 yrs old and wanted to retire before dying. GMs don't get replaced if the franchise is successful.

If you were realistic you'd understand that if Sanchez and the Jets were as good as you make them out to be, a new GM wouldn't be necessary. It isn't like Tannenbaum was 90 yrs old and wanted to retire before dying. GMs don't get replaced if the franchise is successful.

The team and GM had a bad run, it happens. I don't give up on people at the first sign of bad times. The Giants easily could have fired Coughlin and looked to move Eli before they won their first SB and Giant fans WANTED that to happen, they easily could have fired Coughlin before their 2nd SB run(and almost did both times). Under Tannenbaum we made 3 postseasons and won 4 postseason games, only had 2 losing seasons and were one of the top teams in the AFC. It ended poorly, last year we had no depth from years of trading up for picks and we had some cap issues so they got rid of him.

The team and GM had a bad run, it happens. I don't give up on people at the first sign of bad times. The Giants easily could have fired Coughlin and looked to move Eli before they won their first SB and Giant fans WANTED that to happen, they easily could have fired Coughlin before their 2nd SB run(and almost did both times). Under Tannenbaum we made 3 postseasons and won 4 postseason games, only had 2 losing seasons and were one of the top teams in the AFC. It ended poorly, last year we had no depth from years of trading up for picks and we had some cap issues so they got rid of him.

Why did they fire him in your opinion?

2 straight seasons missing playoffs
cap issues
the way 2012 went w/ no depth on offense
fans calling for change
someone had to take the fall for the disastrous season

Back
Top Bottom