Jets sent draft pick from Brett Favre trade back to Packers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets sent draft pick from Brett Favre trade back to Packers

WhiteShoeWillie and nyjunc seem to be the only reasonable Jets fans on the site. Well, the only decent ones I've come across.
Why,because when one of you calls them an idiot they don't fire back as hard as some others??

I realize that reading comprehension is not a strong suite on Finheaven,but they gave the pick to Green Bay as incentive to re-write the wording of the previous trade terms to take all restrictions off of any future draft picks that they may want to include in a future trade.Some of you just look for reasons to bash the Jets or ANY fans of that team.This was a good move if you have plans for something in the future that none of us are aware of at this time.Keep laughing boneheads.........
A strong suite? What is a strong suite? Oh, did you mean strong SUIT? I guess grammar is not a strong SUIT for Jet fans.

Now that we know why,yes,he is a genius,or don't you yet fully understand?
Yes we do know why. However why didn't your genius just release Favre BEFORE the draft? Then he never would have had to make any revisions to the original trade and would have been able to keep that 7th round pick. Or don't you understand that? hmm?

all i know is that if sanchez doesnt work out, you guys are screwed a long time draft wise. You are starting to look like Snyder in DC.

Do you still believe that?
Yes.

The Packers clearly worked the Jets on this one. The ONLY way the Jets would have ever had to give up picks to the Packers is if they traded Favre to a divisional opponent. The trade terms stated that the Jets got that 7th round pick if Favre retired. He did.

What aren't you understanding?

Back
Top Bottom