Jets Sheldon Richardson arrested for resisting arrest | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Sheldon Richardson arrested for resisting arrest

I just read an interview with Richardson from yesterday at Jets practice PRIOR TO news of this breaking. He said:

"I apologized to my teammates and this organization. I told them you don't have to worry about my name being in the news again."

" There's money on the line. My money is worth more than some weed."

He should get an extra year tacked on for being this stupid to think this wouldn't get into the media.

He's an idiot, he deserves a lengthier suspension. what that will be I don't know. It's amazing that leonard Williams looked like a luxury pick and now is a need pick.

the good news is if they were trying to figure out who to give a long term deal to btw Richardson and Wilkerson Richardson just made their decision easy even though I think Richardson is a better player.

He's an idiot, he deserves a lengthier suspension. what that will be I don't know. It's amazing that leonard Williams looked like a luxury pick and now is a need pick.

the good news is if they were trying to figure out who to give a long term deal to btw Richardson and Wilkerson Richardson just made their decision easy even though I think Richardson is a better player.

I hate that this **** happens sometimes. The guy is living the life but he's a ****up in reality and it hurts your team.

I hate that this **** happens sometimes. The guy is living the life but he's a ****up in reality and it hurts your team.

As a fan I hate it because it hurts my team when one of our best players can’t play but as a human I hate it b/c he’s putting his life and the lives of others in jeopardy. My first thought was Jerome Brown who was driving way too fast w/ an innocent child in the car and he killed them both. Luckily that didn’t happen this time but how can anyone trust him not to do it again? The man was just suspended for marijuana, he spends the first day of camp saying he’s not a “dope fiend” and it won’t happen again all the while he knew what he did just 2 weeks earlier. He should be suspended more games if not for the season. Smoking marijuana isn’t a huge deal, driving fast isn’t a huge deal but smoking after you are busted and suspended is and combine that w/ driving that fast w/ a 12 year old in the car makes it a HUGE deal.

As a fan I hate it because it hurts my team when one of our best players can’t play but as a human I hate it b/c he’s putting his life and the lives of others in jeopardy. My first thought was Jerome Brown who was driving way too fast w/ an innocent child in the car and he killed them both. Luckily that didn’t happen this time but how can anyone trust him not to do it again? The man was just suspended for marijuana, he spends the first day of camp saying he’s not a “dope fiend” and it won’t happen again all the while he knew what he did just 2 weeks earlier. He should be suspended more games if not for the season. Smoking marijuana isn’t a huge deal, driving fast isn’t a huge deal but smoking after you are busted and suspended is and combine that w/ driving that fast w/ a 12 year old in the car makes it a HUGE deal.

Driving 143 mph with the lights off is a huge deal especially when impaired, he might as well been firing that gun blindfolded. There's no way to sugar coat any of this, he put many lives at risk and it was horrible judgement on ALL accounts.

how many more games is this gonna be? probably 10 games for a 2nd offense for 14 games total? basically not gonna play this year

Driving 143 mph with the lights off is a huge deal especially when impaired, he might as well been firing that gun blindfolded. There's no way to sugar coat any of this, he put many lives at risk and it was horrible judgement on ALL accounts.

I didn't sugarcoat anything, he's an idiot.

I didn't sugarcoat anything, he's an idiot.

You said driving fast is not a big deal, I qualify that as sugar coating in this case.

Merica
0731-sheldon-richardson-2.jpg

You said driving fast is not a big deal, I qualify that as sugar coating in this case.

Merica
0731-sheldon-richardson-2.jpg
Individually driving fast isn't a huge deal, smoking marijuana isn't a huge deal but when drag racing at 140+ high on marijuana w/ a 12 year old in the car it's a huge deal.

Looking much better than what it appears actually happened. Not so sure he will get additional time off.

http://nypost.com/2015/07/31/sheldo...or-child-endangerment-tossed-weed-prosecutor/

One of the most shocking aspects of the Sheldon Richardson arrest was that police said he had a 12-year-old child in the back seat of his car when he was allegedly driving 143 miles per hour and was possibly high.

But the St. Charles County (Mo.) Prosecutor’s Office did not charge the Jets defensive lineman with child endangerment. Instead, the only charges Richardson is facing are resisting arrest and traffic violations, all misdemeanors.

Looking better how? Is it better that he was under charged, so the next time he gets arrested his criminal record won't be so bad and he gets a lesser punishment for whatever bone headed act he will eventually make?

he didn't get charged for possession, he didn't get charged for endangering the welfare of a child. he got charged w/ minor offenses. I wasn't there, the description sounds bad and he's clearly a fool but he got off easy w/ regards to the charges.

Back
Top Bottom