Jets Sheldon Richardson arrested for resisting arrest | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Sheldon Richardson arrested for resisting arrest

he deserves added games based on what it appears he did but it seems like he got off light w/ the charges.

Well what happens to him legally is not super relevant to me. The punishment he'll face by the league is much more so. Though I can understand they're related.

At the end of the day you still have the Muhammad Wilkerson, who I think is fantastic, Leonard Williams and Damon Harrison, who no one seems to know about but who's a very good player. All of those guys will just have to play more. The fall off on your DL will be negligible. I'm just glad you guys don't have a legit pass rusher. Shane Ray would have made that DL ridiculous.

Well what happens to him legally is not super relevant to me. The punishment he'll face by the league is much more so. Though I can understand they're related.

At the end of the day you still have the Muhammad Wilkerson, who I think is fantastic, Leonard Williams and Damon Harrison, who no one seems to know about but who's a very good player. All of those guys will just have to play more. The fall off on your DL will be negligible. I'm just glad you guys don't have a legit pass rusher. Shane Ray would have made that DL ridiculous.

Harrison is very underrated and I expected to lose him in FA after this season but maybe w/ the Richardson stuff they won’t be giving him a long term deal and they can use some of that money toward Harrison.

Back
Top Bottom