Jets to be featured on HOB's "Hard Knocks" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets to be featured on HOB's "Hard Knocks"

Sucks that of all teams they got it, but i will still watch.Cinci last season was pretty decent.
Chubbs

I love that show and it's going to be really fun watching it when my team is involved. As much as you guys hate Rex you must admit he'll help make for good TV.

I love that show and it's going to be really fun watching it when my team is involved. As much as you guys hate Rex you must admit he'll help make for good TV.

Without a doubt. I can't stand Rex and his behavior but put him in on a show and he is 'must watch tv'.

I have never watched that show before but I might want to watch it now just to see what he does or says. And it's reactions like mine that the network execs want. So good job to them for this one.

Agreed, and just the fact they are a rival will make me watch

Fantastic news! First it was with the Cowboys for a couple of seasons then with the Bengals... both teams had a lot of hype that they never lived up to. Sounds exactly like the Jet's upcoming seasons with Rex the Hut and the success that they're trying to buy through FA. :sidelol:

Ha ha, not a chance. :shakeno:

I definitely will be watching Hard Knocks.

One of the best sports shows out there, if not the best IMO.

Ever since it came out I always wished it would feature the Phins but I would much rather watch a rival then the Cowboys or Bengals.

What the show brings to the table is great insight of the inner-workings of football organizations. It is put together flawlessly.

Idk when it comes out but it will be very interesting to see how the Jets work "behind closed doors".

Either way I watch it every year. If you love the game of football and have not seen it I highly suggest it even if it is the Jets.

Fantastic news! First it was with the Cowboys for a couple of seasons then with the Bengals... both teams had a lot of hype that they never lived up to. Sounds exactly like the Jet's upcoming seasons with Rex the Hut and the success that they're trying to buy through FA. :sidelol:

The Bengals won their division last year. I'll sign up for that. :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom