Jets to be featured on HOB's "Hard Knocks" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets to be featured on HOB's "Hard Knocks"

Teams that are on that show are usually not successful that year if I'm not wrong. Rather have the distraction in NY thank you.

Teams that are on that show are usually not successful that year if I'm not wrong. Rather have the distraction in NY thank you.
Not really. Cinci made the playoffs last year after being featured on the show. They L\lost to the Jets, but a playoff berth is still considered a successful season.

That's kind of a myth.

-Baltimore had a great run to the SB in 2000, they lost jamal Lewis in preseason 2001 but still made the div rd after appearing on Hard Knocks in 2001.

-Dallas was 5-11 in 2001, they were on hard knocks in 2002 and finished 5-11.

-The '07 Chifes were going to be awful whether they were on the show or not, they lost a ton of key guys in the offseason and had a million QB injuries. By the way, I can't wait until Carl peterson takes over for parcells:lol:

-The only time a team that should have been good that was bad was Dallas 2 years ago BUT if you watched that show you'd know why they were bad.

-Last year Cincy won maybe the best div in the NFL.

Whether a team is on hard Knocks or not has nothing to do w/ whether they have success in that season or not.

Fantastic news! First it was with the Cowboys for a couple of seasons then with the Bengals... both teams had a lot of hype that they never lived up to. Sounds exactly like the Jet's upcoming seasons with Rex the Hut and the success that they're trying to buy through FA. :sidelol:

The bengals had alot of hype they never lived up to? They had been to postseason ONCE in the previous 18 years and they won the division last year in arguably the toughest div in the NFL.

As far as the "buy through FA" nonsense, click the link: http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/11700/must-great-teams-build-through-the-draft

And ironically they were bounced out in the WC game by a team that didn't belong there. :lol:

You guys were a team that didn't belong which was why you didn't make it.

LOL...guess I was wrong.

F it....they still are going down.....lol

And ironically they were bounced out in the WC game by a team that didn't belong there. :lol:

a team that doesn't belong doesn't make it to the afc championship but instead goes one and done in embarassing fashion. y'know maybe by getting the snot beaten out of them like 62-7 or maybe by watching their rag-armed qb throw up 4 lame-duck int's and fumble another and their rb's barely get 30 yards the whole game.

I don't follow or watch BSPN and SoapOperaCenter. You'll have to find reputable website. Preferably one not owned by Disney which is run like a gossip show and produced for average fans with ADD.

The link was to espn but the article was not from espn. It basically shows the dolphins ahve the least amount of drafted players on their team of the 4 AFC East teams.

The link was to espn but the article was not from espn. It basically shows the dolphins ahve the least amount of drafted players on their team of the 4 AFC East teams.

Which shows exactly why you can't be a contender unless you build through the draft, which we have finally started doing since Parcells came on board and you guys have been doing the opposite since Rex the hut was hired.

Hope you enjoy your reality show cause thats the most attention you'll be getting all season long unless HC Fatso opens his mouth (which seems inevitable these days) :rolleyes2:.

Which shows exactly why you can't be a contender unless you build through the draft, which we have finally started doing since Parcells came on board and you guys have been doing the opposite since Rex the hut was hired.

Hope you enjoy your reality show cause thats the most attention you'll be getting all season long unless HC Fatso opens his mouth (which seems inevitable these days) :rolleyes2:.

Our core was built through the draft. QB, RB, TE, C, LT, ILB, CB

We have a young core that has been built through the draft and we have sprinkled in FAs and trades around them.

rex was hired last year, we traded up to get a franchise QB and in that draft we got our QB and RB- not bad for a 1st year.

Fatso has 2 more postseason wins as a HC than a)the Miami Dolphins since 2000 and b)Tony Sparano in his entire coaching career:tongue2:

Back
Top Bottom