Jets to finish 15-1? AFC East Season Predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets to finish 15-1? AFC East Season Predictions

state06

Active Roster
Reaction score
Early, But ESPN has an article about how the jets fans were to predict the outcome of their games and their result came out to a 15-1 record. facepalm.
http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/13437/15-1-are-jets-fans-delusional#comments
Herm Edwards also believes they are superbowl-bound

This got me thinking, what does the community here think the final AFC east 2010 predictions will be? your thoughts and input can include any and all reasonings. including bias, love, hatred, age, rookies, vets, coaching staffs, chemistry, O/D/ST, team colors, mascots, depth, schedules, prostitutes, etc...well, maybe not prostitutes. :pimp:

so what will the division look like come seasons end? Have at it, fellas!

I'm just gonna say, you dont go 15-1 with a QB that throws 20 picks.....

that poll was done by 1300 people. espn is ****ing retarded. you honstly think jets fans think that? i bet they were at there computer just clicking yes yes yes on the poll.

that poll was done by 1300 people. espn is ****ing retarded. you honstly think jets fans think that? i bet they were at there computer just clicking yes yes yes on the poll.

Seriously, I can't believe they picked us to lose a game. WTF???

I am so glad to hear the Jets fans expectations are sky high. Any hiccup will be blown completely out of proportion.

I like being the dark horse.

Honestly I feel Miami will be at the top of the division. I feel NYJ will have too many "character" issues and egos to overcome. NE just isnt the team it was and buffalos shattered from the ground up. Miamis on the rise and IF our D is a couple notches improved with our offense continuing its ascending talent then this team is a force.

They should let Sanchez play another season before they start making predictions like that. I don't really care about the INT's, great quarterbacks have had terrible rookie seasons in the past. But to make such a prediction for a 2nd year quarterback is asking a bit too much too early.

They should let Sanchez play another season before they start making predictions like that. I don't really care about the INT's, great quarterbacks have had terrible rookie seasons in the past. But to make such a prediction for a 2nd year quarterback is asking a bit too much too early.
Yeah maybe Henne should play a season too. oh wait he didnt. maybe Henne should win 2 playoff games on the road before they make predicitons? Oh yeah hahah he ****ing didnt.

Unless Sanchez makes a leap to upper-echelon QB play, that won't happen. Even that record-setting Ravens defense in 2000 went 12-4. 15-1 is gonna take Phillip Rivers level QB play from Sanchez. That's not likely to happen...

Yeah maybe Henne should play a season too. oh wait he didnt. maybe Henne should win 2 playoff games on the road before they make predicitons? Oh yeah hahah he ****ing didnt.
That was very inappropriate of you. No one was talking about Henne, the reason he stated Sanchez was because Jets fans are predicting a 15-1 season (which is very far-fetched if I say so myself)! He was just saying that before saying that the Jets will go 15-1, you should see how "The Sanchize" performs in his second year which is often the Sophomore Slump. No one was talking about Henne, so do us a favor and shutup?:up:

oh please the dude didnt even say anything bad about NY OR Sanchez. dont be so sensitive. and quit being such a girly-man:tongue:

yeah the biggest problem in the division is a 7-9 team. sorry but the biggest problem is the patriots not the dolphins. and to the phins every1 is your problem. yeah you may play good a few games, but even if you make the playoffs you will fail miserably like you have the past 10 years. Brandon marshall lol. have fun with that. :italy:

Why are you here? Did you get banned from Gang Green for your lack of knowledge?

true yeah i forgot a sophomore slump always happens my bad. damn espn and the ny jets are morons then. why would you dump thomas jones for shonn greene/? its gna be shonns 2nd year, so soph slump is coming, and mark sanchez soph slump.

season is over.

Matt Ryan had a better rookie season than his 2nd year, and Matt Ryan is considered to be a much better prospect than Henne and Sanchez.

he got a tummy tuck you moron. havent you seen his pics he weighs easily 190. and dont ever insult mark sanchez he is a beautiful man.

SMELL ANOTHA SWEEP.

SMELL ANOTHA PLAYOFF RUN.

Great, PRETTYTONY thinks Mark Sanchez is a beautiful man

Back
Top Bottom