Jets to finish 15-1? AFC East Season Predictions | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets to finish 15-1? AFC East Season Predictions

As much as it pains me to say it, Sanchez is far better than any QB on the Bills roster.

Honestly I feel Miami will be at the top of the division. I feel NYJ will have too many "character" issues and egos to overcome. NE just isnt the team it was and buffalos shattered from the ground up. Miamis on the rise and IF our D is a couple notches improved with our offense continuing its ascending talent then this team is a force.

With all due respect ... the Dolphin D needs to go up a little more than a "couple of notches". It was an unmitigated disaster last year. Take a look at how many teams gave up more points than they did... not many ... and we're talking about teams like the Lions and Rams here. They gave up 25 or more points in 9 games last year. Maybe one or two of those implosions can be blamed on turnovers, or returns ... I'm not sure ... but it's not good.

By comparison, the Jet's D only gave up 25 or more once.

The Jets have the most talent in the division on both sides of the ball, and that's what wins games.

With all due respect ... the Dolphin D needs to go up a little more than a "couple of notches". It was an unmitigated disaster last year. Take a look at how many teams gave up more points than they did... not many ... and we're talking about teams like the Lions and Rams here. They gave up 25 or more points in 9 games last year. Maybe one or two of those implosions can be blamed on turnovers, or returns ... I'm not sure ... but it's not good.

By comparison, the Jet's D only gave up 25 or more once.

The Jets have the most talent in the division on both sides of the ball, and that's what wins games.

If that were actually true, the Chargers and Cowboys would have been in the superbowl the last few years.

Using your line of thinking, Miami must have had more talent on both sides of the ball last season to account for the sweep right?

Let' s see, you lost your best O-Guard, and your best RB from last year, and will be replacing them with a rookie Guard, and a former great RB that has declined bigtime, trust me, you guys better be light years better passing, because running is not going to help you much this year.
Trust me, Faneca was not our best OG, and TJ was not our best RB... Leon and Greene>>>TJ. Just that he was reliable, before Leon went down he was becoming our feature back it seemed like with catches and runs.

TJ never made people miss, or broke tackles. Just a reliable guy who didn't fumble and had decent vision and would stay healthy.

If Greene stays healthy he is a upgrade over TJ, may not get the carries though. But he'll break more tackles and is more explosive. LT could of done similar to TJ behind our OL, neither make many miss at this point or break tackles so it doesn't matter.

Faneca was declining, he was terrible in pass protection. Brandon Moore was way better than him.

Back
Top Bottom