Jets to reach out to Parcells? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets to reach out to Parcells?

Everyone says he is just like his dad. I don't know the history. Did the great Buddy Ryan end up just imploding?

Everyone says he is just like his dad. I don't know the history. Did the great Buddy Ryan end up just imploding?

Yeah, Cryin' Ryan's fat a$$ father actually punched a fellow coach (Kevin Gilbride) during one of his implosions while with the Houston Oilers. The whole family is fu**ed up. It was funny as hell back then and still is now. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPK3cDl7Ftw

Ryan should be calling dick Vermeil, he knows how to have a good cry !!!

I think if he does help it would be like "hang in their" or "Scout carefully" nothing special. If anything this is good for us, it shows that the jets are in trouble.

wrong what this means is that Parcells could give them our 1 st round draft pick just to be a good sport about things this is why I dont trust Parcells all that much . I feel a terible thing is about to befallen upon us and make us worse again . team should not help their arch rivial or it come back to bit us in th ebutt and that is a honnest fear I have , but I hope I am wrong though for our sakes .

they haven't come off at all. all th eplayers are aying now is that it makes them wanna run through a brick wall for the man. if anything, he's keeping the team together. will it mean the jets will win alot more games this year? maybe not. but it shouldn't be because he lost the locker room. which is what happens alot fo times when a team starts losing and things look to be spiralling downwards. he's showing the team he still believes in them and it's making them want to play even harder for him. how is that "the wheels falling off"? it's only because that's what you 'd like to have happen. if anything you shoudl be worrying abotu your own wheels becasue one of them just fell off the rim and might not play for a while. happens to be your most important wheel too.....the steering wheel per se.
And what's going to happen after Bellichick hangs 60 on you this week?

"He said it's all about us, that nobody believes in us and that we are the only ones who believe we can get things done.

well at least Rex has said one smart thing...

This is just a notch under winning the AFC East title in the last game on their field with their former QB.

The Jets have replaced the Raiders as the buffoons of the NFL!

This is just a notch under winning the AFC East title in the last game on their field with their former QB.

And look at how good Favre is doing this year too...it goes to show you the Jets just suck

And what's going to happen after Bellichick hangs 60 on you this week?
Here is the real question. Do we want the Jets to win so the division is closer within reach or do we want the Pats to win to smite the Jets some more.

He will be unemployed within 3yrs......I feel for the guy, hopefully the crying will help his team beat the Pats.....If that happens we will be looking good to repeat as division champs.....

Here is the real question. Do we want the Jets to win so the division is closer within reach or do we want the Pats to win to smite the Jets some more.
Of course I want the Jets to win but I will be disappointed just as they will. Only my disappointment will last for seconds while theirs has lasted for years.

Of course I want the Jets to win but I will be disappointed just as they will. Only my disappointment will last for seconds while theirs has lasted for years.

Yes, Fin fans are in a good position here. jets win helps us gain on the Cheatriots and the division, jets lose and we continue to enjoy their pain and suffering.

Of course, we have to win on Thursday first.

Jets fan comes in here trying to say the wheels are not falling off.

Um, When you lose your defensive Anchor, your explosive running back, a coach leaves the team midseason, and your headcoach is crying, the wheels are most definitely coming off.

and losing 5 of their last 6 (with the only win coming against the hapless Oakland raiders)

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom