Jets to reach out to Parcells? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets to reach out to Parcells?

Where to begin LOL

#1. What a douche. In 8 games he's gone from threatening to disproportionately punish any team having the audacity to play smashmouth against the Jest - to crying like a little beotch in front of the men he's supposed to lead. Man Up!

#2. Although coming from a different place and perspective, Blutto, just like Nick Satan before him, is finding out the hard way that NFL HCing is not for the weak of heart, cowards, bullies or those who talk the talk but teeter when attempting to walk the walk.

#3. Hopefully BP will tell him to GFYS, not necessarily for the competitive conflicts involved, but more so for Blutto disrespecting and discrediting us before and even after we kicked their azzez TWICE.

#4. Hopefully he does rely on his inbred .500 HC'ing big mouth semi-senile daddy for advice. That's the best scenario for us cause when it comes to HC'ing, that old bubba is as clueless as Rich Kotite.

#5. It's interesting and revealing that Tubby didn't include Ozzie Newsome, an excellent front office exec who was smart enough to risk losing a pretty good, plug-and-play Ravens DC by skipping over him to hire someone (seemingly with less qualifications) from the outside to be the Ravens HC.

In the end, there's no escaping karma.

icsaom-1.jpg

Lol So much for being the OTAs SuperBowl champions lol. Im glad after talking so much the spit landed right on his face LOL.

He should call Dan and get a little advise about nutra-system first.

"I was a little upset to see him that way," cornerback Darrelle Revis added. "I'm upset for the same reasons he's upset. . . . I haven't been a part of a meeting where a coach cried like that. . . . In the future, I hope there are more tears of joy than the one this morning."

these tears taste like green apple candy -

Oh and Darrelle put all the plastic knives in the mess hall away...

WAAAAAAAAAA BOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I bet he looks like the world largest Baby Huey Doll!!!! I feel so bad for you Rexy can I give you a cookie it will make all those bad men on the other team go away!!!!

If Parcells reached out and helped him it would seem like a pretty clear conflict of interest.

I agree, if Parcells does "talk" with him I will consider it a traitorous act, and one worthy of dismissal by Steven Ross. You do not give comfort to the enemy when you are at war. The NFL season is a war, and the Jets as far as I am concerned are our # 1 enemy.

OMG!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
The wheels have completely came off now.

they haven't come off at all. all th eplayers are aying now is that it makes them wanna run through a brick wall for the man. if anything, he's keeping the team together. will it mean the jets will win alot more games this year? maybe not. but it shouldn't be because he lost the locker room. which is what happens alot fo times when a team starts losing and things look to be spiralling downwards. he's showing the team he still believes in them and it's making them want to play even harder for him. how is that "the wheels falling off"? it's only because that's what you 'd like to have happen. if anything you shoudl be worrying abotu your own wheels becasue one of them just fell off the rim and might not play for a while. happens to be your most important wheel too.....the steering wheel per se.

they haven't come off at all. all th eplayers are aying now is that it makes them wanna run through a brick wall for the man. if anything, he's keeping the team together. will it mean the jets will win alot more games this year? maybe not. but it shouldn't be because he lost the locker room. which is what happens alot fo times when a team starts losing and things look to be spiralling downwards. he's showing the team he still believes in them and it's making them want to play even harder for him. how is that "the wheels falling off"? it's only because that's what you 'd like to have happen. if anything you shoudl be worrying abotu your own wheels becasue one of them just fell off the rim and might not play for a while. happens to be your most important wheel too.....the steering wheel per se.

What's he going to do after Brady performs surgery on them this week? Change his tampon in front of the team? My boss cried in front of us in a meeting when he had to put an employee in rehab. Ever since that day I can't look at the guy without laughing.

Taking your analogy even further, I'd more consider Washington the steering wheel, Jenkins the transmission, Sanchez the warning light, and Blutto the nut behind the wheel. You guys were toast with the first 2 healthy.. without them you're just road carrion with tire tracks.:hump:

6j28i9-1.jpg

Man if I was Tannembaum (sp?) I would be seriously questioning why we hired this guy. You'd think he'd understand this by now. Or at least tap into the coaching tree he's bred from.

What's he going to do after Brady performs surgery on them this week? Change his tampon in front of the team? My boss cried in front of us in a meeting when he had to put an employee in rehab. Ever since that day I can't look at the guy without laughing.

guess you can't look at jason taylor without laughing either then? since he cries like a baby after the monday night miracle.

Back
Top Bottom