Jets to reach out to Parcells? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets to reach out to Parcells?

Jets fan comes in here trying to say the wheels are not falling off.

Um, When you lose your defensive Anchor, your explosive running back, a coach leaves the team midseason, and your headcoach is crying, the wheels are most definitely coming off.

guess you can't look at jason taylor without laughing either then? since he cries like a baby after the monday night miracle.
taylor is not the head of the team he is a player who is playing with emotion. its ok somtimes to see the kids cry but a parent should never let the kids see them cry. and fat rex is like the parent who is crying in front of his children. its a shame and at first i loved to watch him crash and burn but now im starting to feel really bad for him AND I THINK I MIGHT CRY FOR HIM. LMAO

they haven't come off at all. all th eplayers are aying now is that it makes them wanna run through a brick wall for the man. if anything, he's keeping the team together. will it mean the jets will win alot more games this year? maybe not. but it shouldn't be because he lost the locker room. which is what happens alot fo times when a team starts losing and things look to be spiralling downwards. he's showing the team he still believes in them and it's making them want to play even harder for him. how is that "the wheels falling off"? it's only because that's what you 'd like to have happen. if anything you shoudl be worrying abotu your own wheels becasue one of them just fell off the rim and might not play for a while. happens to be your most important wheel too.....the steering wheel per se.
Sympathy & unity may indeed be the teams initial reaction to his meltdown but this isn't sending out women to sell Avon. This isn't the foundation of motivational spirit you want for your football team. They don't call it the LOMBARDI Trophy for nothing.

Isnt the HC the leader of a team??? I know if my team leader broke down and cried in the middle of a misson, all hell would break loose....little different when a squad member breaks down, thats managable, when the leader is crying....you're already dead!

This has got to be the funniest thing I've read today.

All that poor fat bastid needs now is for his loud-mouth kicker to start giving interviews about how to 'improve' the situation. :lol:

Where is Channing Crowder?

I hope some of those clueless loafers from the local sports press try and get Crowder to comment.

This is just too weird:Rex Ryan reaching out to Bill Parcells?

Should not there be a rule against this?
In the New York Post exclusive , the suddenly-not-so-****y reigning OTA Super Bowl champion Rex Ryan speaks of his intention to contact Parcells and ask for assistance. I'm assuming that the Jets coach, who has lost four of five, was not joking.
Would the Dolphins' czar field a call from a division foe?

"I don't know," Ryan said. "But there's no doubt, I'll put a call in to him."

Hall of Fame linebacker Harry Carson, who played for Parcells with the Giants, believes that Parcells would take the call.

"I think Bill would be willing to help Rex, or guide Rex," Carson said. "Bill's been there, he's done that. He's coached that team, he knows what the organization is about, he knows what New York is about."
It's not unusual for coaches and executives from opposing NFL teams to speak during the season. I know, for instance, that Dave Wannstedt used to call upon Parcells, among others, from time to time.
But it would surprise me if someone as secretive as Parcells would share information or even advice with a division rival, even if it's a division rival the Dolphins won't see again this season.
http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_seasonticket/2009/11/miami-dolphins-rex-ryan-reaching-out-to-bill-parcells.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+sports%2Fseasonticket+%28Ethan+Skolnick%27s+Season+Ticket+|+Sun-Sentinel+Blogs%29

Why would he eat tuna, its actually good for you! F-HIM and his big mouth!

wow,that ****y arrogant SOB reaching out to Parcells for advice?!!! who would've thunk it?!!

after all that $#!& Rex was talking all year I would seriously laugh in the phone. :lol:

and then he would probably start crying. :boohoo:

Tuna should just intentionally give him bad advice. "Start Vernon Gholston, let Mark Sanchez throw all the time, tell the media you're not gonna kiss Belicheat's rings, draft Tim Tebow with your top 10 pick and convert to a spread offense."

What does he want? Recipes?

guess you can't look at jason taylor without laughing either then? since he cries like a baby after the monday night miracle.

No, I've been laughing at JT since he was on that fruity dancing show. Unlike Jabba the Jet and my lunatic cry baby boss, he actually has redeemed himself with his recent performance. He has earned the right to cry, and so have you simply by virtue of being a Jets fan.

Back
Top Bottom