Jim Harbaugh related news and updates | Page 111 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Harbaugh related news and updates

Ross is making our team a laughing stock and more of an embarrassment in the eyes of anybody that doesn't support our team. That's quite an accomplishment with the track record of the team under his ownership. Either way the truth needs to come out ASAP for the fans. This is beyond car crash.
My buddy ****** referenced posters like this, "no clue, yet doesn't suspect anything either", just Ross f**ked it up. I will not really say what I think ( I just did though) but many here think posters like this are full of their own sh*t...

Here's a conspiracy theory for you guys; Roger tells Ross he will cover up the tanking and tampering if Ross helps the league out by hiring a former minority HC. Vance fits the bill.

Here's a conspiracy theory for you guys; Roger tells Ross he will cover up the tanking and tampering if Ross helps the league out by hiring a former minority HC. Vance fits the bill.
McDaniel's dad is black so he also qualifies as a minority. IMO we don't need to resort to Vance. I think we told Vance that he is out. Hopefully I am right.

All this minority talk needs to stop. We have a black GM and just had a black coach for 3 years. And Flores said nothing about discrimination in Miami.

The Dolphins are free to hire the guy they want with no regard for optics. This narrative needs to stop, even on a message board.

One or 2 guys on Twitter had Harbaugh coming here and we took the bait

Back
Top Bottom