Jim Harbaugh related news and updates | Page 113 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Harbaugh related news and updates

You know, it's all adding up. Reading the tea leaves ... Harbaugh WAS coming to Miami. He never truly wanted the Vikings' job, and was only interviewing with them so Ross could maintain that he didn't steal Harbaugh from Michigan, but rather from Minnesota. All of that changed yesterday.

How's that for a theory?

it would be so Dolphin-like that the next coach we get out of this mess will actually be pretty good.

Some people here act like Miami is the worst place to work with. Is an NFL head coach job, one of the 32 in the planet, we are going to find challenges everywhere. The righ person sooner or later will be here.
Don’t forget those hot new USFL jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: dha
Coach Flores is winning the court of opinion. He is on MSNBC tonight live. Full course press

Now the Vikings are hiring Rams OC Kevin O'Connell
I don’t understand why the Dolphins weren’t interested in him. A young OC who has worked under McVay. I like him more than McDaniel.

You know, it's all adding up. Reading the tea leaves ... Harbaugh WAS coming to Miami. He never truly wanted the Vikings' job, and was only interviewing with them so Ross could maintain that he didn't steal Harbaugh from Michigan, but rather from Minnesota. All of that changed yesterday.

How's that for a theory?
Correct, if you ask me.

Correct, if you ask me.
And if true it would be all the more infuriating that he didn't get this done quickly and he orchestrated this freaking game. Giants and Broncos are sitting pretty with their new coaching hires.

Back
Top Bottom