Jim Harbaugh related news and updates | Page 114 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Harbaugh related news and updates

Nice. All we need is McDaniels wanting to work for McDonald's over Miami to get this offseason booming

You know, it's all adding up. Reading the tea leaves ... Harbaugh WAS coming to Miami. He never truly wanted the Vikings' job, and was only interviewing with them so Ross could maintain that he didn't steal Harbaugh from Michigan, but rather from Minnesota. All of that changed yesterday.

How's that for a theory?
Making the timing of Flores lawsuit even more interesting. It’s like he purposely did it now to hurt the Dolphins chances of hiring Harbaugh.

With Harbaugh returning to Michgan, Vikings hired Rams’ offensive coordinator Kevin O’Connell as their head coach, interesting hire, I hope it will work out for them since Harbaugh screwed them

gee its almost like the guy who follows Michigan knew what he was talking about.

Ya'll got yourselves all worked up and hopeful for something that was never gonna happen. This ain't a Fins issue this is a you guys being willfully ignorant issue

At no point have I said Ross is guilt. I have actually said multiple time if proven true. Alleged etc etc.

And also even called them allegations.
Do not drink and post. Do as I say, not as I do.

Please don't claim you weren't drinking and lend credence to those that claim certain things about those from Buffalo.

Well that was unexpected news to wake up to. Harbaugh not getting the Vikings job and returning to Michigan.

Shame he won’t be coming here!

You know, it's all adding up. Reading the tea leaves ... Harbaugh WAS coming to Miami. He never truly wanted the Vikings' job, and was only interviewing with them so Ross could maintain that he didn't steal Harbaugh from Michigan, but rather from Minnesota. All of that changed yesterday.

How's that for a theory?
Exactly my thoughts.

Ross probably told him he cant take the heat right now, Harbaugh to miami would raise too many red flags.

Isn’t this the second time Harbaugh has supposedly been interested in coming back to the NFL only to remain at Michigan?

Don’t tell me they have offered him more money? lol

Didn’t see that coming 🙄

Back
Top Bottom