Jim Harbaugh related news and updates | Page 116 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Harbaugh related news and updates

With Jim Harbaugh returning to Michigan there is only 2 Head Coach Candidates left (McDaniel and Moore). I decided I am backing out as of the latest crap going on would of been a good challenge for me but this ole coach is not getting into a Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus with Clowns as the main event. If we lose out on McDaniel and Moore. Who the **** would want to come be a clown with this circus?

Hopefully mcdaniel is hired with a 6 year big dollar contract. If i am his agent i would ask for 6 years 51 million. Right now he has no competition. We need that 49ers expertise and shanahan offense and right way of doing things decisions. I would also hire someone close to him from their personnel dept that knows ol

Hopefully mcdaniel is hired with a 6 year big dollar contract. If i am his agent i would ask for 6 years 51 million. Right now he has no competition. We need that 49ers expertise and shanahan offense and right way of doing things decisions. I would also hire someone close to him from their personnel dept that knows ol
He also hasn’t been mentioned as a possible HC for any other team, as far as I know. So his only decision might be to sign with the Dolphins for 4 years at around $20 million dollars or remain with the 49ers for a lot less money.

With Jim Harbaugh returning to Michigan there is only 2 Head Coach Candidates left (McDaniel and Moore). I decided I am backing out as of the latest crap going on would of been a good challenge for me but this ole coach is not getting into a Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus with Clowns as the main event. If we lose out on McDaniel and Moore. Who the **** would want to come be a clown with this circus?
I said it weeks ago that if Stephen Ross called me on the phone and offered me the head coach position that I would actually have to take the weekend to mull it over and that if my current salary was anything comparable that I'd have to pass on this job!

Given that he would likely pay me at least 2x what I currently make and likely more, I might put up with this **** for a couple of years. 😆

There are hundreds of candidates available if you don't like eating dog food.

Pretty sure Ross is cheap when it comes to head coach salaries - anyone know what Flo was paid? I remember thinking that it was a pretty low amount when reading it a couple of years ago...just googled it - 3 mil per year

Everything I've seen and heard point to McDaniel.
Thank you for being so open and a part of the finheaven undercover staff...what you have brought here over the years is why this sight is the best!

Anywho...don't want to blow too much smoke...now go get us some more goudge..lol

please no to moore. makes me hope it's def mcdaniel

Maybe college is a better fit for him loud Sabin
I just don’t think he wants to put up with Ross I don’t blame Him it’s probably not a good atmosphere on the team in the front office when your own owner wants to pay $100,000 for each loss just so they can tank and get borrows

Back
Top Bottom