Jim Harbaugh related news and updates | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Harbaugh related news and updates

I said somewhere else Ross would never take him from Michigan (but that does show where his loyalties lie) but if Harbaugh chooses to leave that’s a different thing all together.
Go get him Stevie

Maybe the little guy packs the biggest punch with Ross tho and we go with McDaniel.

If other teams interview Harbaugh then it becomes easier for the Dolphins to make a push and not look like Ross is stealing him from Michigan. Lets see how it plays

I pray this going to happen. The story goes Ross had decided to part ways with Flo at mid-season. It only makes sense that somewhere in Ross' organization contact was made with Harbaugh's representatives at that time to float the idea by him of coaching the Phins.
I agree, no one is going to out bid Ross for his services. If it means complete control, so be it. Grier can stay on to help manage/advise on player contracts, salary cap control and scouting..
ROSS MAKE THIS HAPPEN

3 or 4 threads already on this. Let us know if any interview actually takes place.

Back
Top Bottom