Jim Harbaugh related news and updates | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Harbaugh related news and updates

I still think Vikings are not going to hire Harbaugh, Vikings are just interviewing him because their new general manager used to work for the 49ers

From nbcsports: "The league office, we’re told, is aware of the interview and is awaiting the formal paperwork that must be filed for all head-coaching interviews." If he does interview w/Vikes, I think this is positive news for Fins, as it opens the door for Ross...we shall see...

From nbcsports: "The league office, we’re told, is aware of the interview and is awaiting the formal paperwork that must be filed for all head-coaching interviews." If he does interview w/Vikes, I think this is positive news for Fins, as it opens the door for Ross...we shall see...
Knowing Ross, he’ll reach out to Harbaugh to convince him to stay at Michigan. And then hire Kellen Moore.

Maybe he's not the best candidate anymore.

Let's get McDaniel.
So a guy with no head coaching experience is a better candidate than a former NFL head coach that's been to conference championship games and a super bowl? Please explain....

Last edited:
I really wonder if anyone in this continually dysfunctional organization has ever taken Ross to task….IE…..13 in particular…..or is everyone so job scared that they’re afraid to tell this emperor he has no cloths. It’s embarrassing for all involved. We are all just interested observers….unfortunately
I want Ross gone. I've never said anything positive about him. To me it's about what he's putting on that field every Sunday, Monday or Thursday. He's failed. The Franchise is a bona-fide loser under his watch/ownership.. call it what you want. He's brought the team down to the Detroit Lions when it comes to playoffs. Sooner he is gone the better.

I still think Vikings are not going to hire Harbaugh, Vikings are just interviewing him because their new general manager used to work for the 49ers

This is either a bogus report, getting leaked someone who was supposed to keep his/her mouth shut, or Harbaugh has already made a decision that hes leaving. I can't imagine a coach in his position at such a high profile job would agree to go on an interview without having already made up his mind. Hes not in a place in his career where he needs to ask for a job.

To me its got to be either total nonsense or a done deal....whether that deal is done with the Phins or Vikings only they know.

Back
Top Bottom