Jim Turner helped Jerry lose 35lbs since start of camp | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Turner helped Jerry lose 35lbs since start of camp

You can draft a player with all the potential in the world, if they don't decide to do what's in their best interest you end up looking like you're incompetent. It seems the majority of the time when a player takes a while to reach there potential, there's always something deciding factor as to why they are not good right out the gates. And sometimes people forget these are kids coming right out of college. I couldn't even begin to imagine if i were to try and do what I do know when I was 24 yrs old, I would have been a major bust!.

We finally have a O-Line guru head coach that is actually getting this line to play very good football. Jerry is easily the most improved player this year so far for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim Turner didn't put Jerry through any kind of special regimen. He just had Jerry's fridge mounted 5 feet off the ground with a stairmaster installed in front of it.

Oline is the least of our problems now, this was not the case in the times of Oline guru sporano!! SMFH

Jim Turner is 5 x the O line Coach that Meatball was/is... that much is clear

"Meatball"? Kind of bigoted, don't you think?

Nevertheless: nonsense. JERRY was drafted for PARCELLSBALL: the power game, w/all that came w/it. JERRY also, according to SPARANO, had "Tackle's feet". Not surprising, since he played some T in college. So, we had a right...a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT...to see a huge, but still pretty fast G. That's just what JERRY was then, and to his credit and w/a good Coach, he got down to 325ish, and now looks lightning quick on "traps" and "pulls" etc.. So much so that he's still here, as are many others, in a different scheme which requires greater athleticism.

SPARANO was NOT even close to ready to be a HC. But he knows Line play. He was right about JERRY...and POUNCEY, and GARNER and i/m/o a whole lot of others. Some had obvious talent, but just couldn't stay healthy. That's NOT on SPARANO, fellow Dolfans. That's the Gods of Football REAMING MIAMI right in its rectum...AGAIN.

Maybe now, our luck will change. It sure is BEGINNING to look that way. Dare we hope???

Jim Turner invented a fork that won't hold food. Custom made for John Jerry.

[video=youtube;HDxm9A-pNOE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDxm9A-pNOE[/video]

jerry had a really tough matchup yesterday in geno atkins who is a wrecking ball interior pass rusher and yeah atkins got a sack after beating jerry inside on a play but jerry was pretty solid...

i'm pretty sure jerry is a free agent after next season who wants to bet he comes into camp next year in sick shape??? 330 range i'm betting...

Back
Top Bottom