"Joe Philbin" Banner?? (Completely Serious Post) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Joe Philbin" Banner?? (Completely Serious Post)

LordTua

Lord Tua
Reaction score
Can we orchestrate a banner for next week at home against Buffalo? I can't stress how serious I am. We can get this done.

Joe Philbin is a below average coach, but the players are the talent on the field. I expect alot more from them. All of them!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am heading to Miami for the Bills game. I've been sick to my stomach since the opening drive today, realizing that I let the hype get to me and spent money on a trip to Miami to watch this disgusting excuse for an NFL team.

The fact is, we did not deserve to win last week either. We should be 0-2 by rights.

I may feel better if we were. We've seen for three years that being mediocre can still keep you employed. I understand why Philbin wouldn't get fired after 2013, but last year he should have ether fired Coyle or been gone himself.

Joe Philbin is a below average coach, but the players are the talent on the field. I expect more alot more from them. All of them!

I'm sorry, but how many close games have we lost where we can point to poor coaching being a culprit? At this point I'm not going to recount all the close games we have literally found a way to lose. It's a tendency of the coaching staff, and many of the players have changed yet the games play out EXACTLY the same.

All I need is the simple "im in" posts or "im out" posts.

So far we have myself and 2 others. How many more can we get to get this banner flown in 7 days??!

Get a plane to fly over with a 'Fire Philbin' sign. That seems to be the thing these days.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Oops appears I'm late to the party lol. And just to be clear, I'm not in. I work too hard for my money lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Banners are meaningless. They fly them over our stadium all the time for Al Golden to be fired. He coaches the Miami Golden Showers college team down there. He'll be fired when the BOT is damn well ready to do so and not a minute sooner. As for the Dolphins, it's up to Ross. I have NO idea who the replacement would be as Harbaugh just started coaching at Michigan.

Back
Top Bottom