"Joe Philbin" Banner?? (Completely Serious Post) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Joe Philbin" Banner?? (Completely Serious Post)

I did say "hope" :lol:

We haven't beaten you guys in a while and the game is in Tallahassee.

I did say "hope" :lol:

We haven't beaten you guys in a while and the game is in Tallahassee.

Just wait until you see that o-line...

One good thing is the defense is legit and Golston seems more then capable and Cook is...well Cook, but the o-line is awful.

What I hope to accomplish is letting the organization know how displeased we(those that paid for the banner and who agree with it) are with how this team is being coached. Like it or not, it will get shown on national television, will get mentioned on media outlets and will garner attention. You can believe all you want, but every time a banner has been flown or a billboard purchased it has been televised and mentioned on Sportscenter or the likes. Whether it be for Ireland, Golden, To Sway Manning or Hartline saying goodbye it has grabbed the medias attention.

The purpose of this post was to gauge interest in the idea, as of right now there are only 5 people who would be in. That puts the estimated cost at $300 per person, which is squarely out of my price range. Thus, no further action will be taken until the cost is reasonable, ie. ~$50. I've explained a lot of this over the last 8 pages or so.

Like I said before we do not have to agree on anything, I am okay with you disagreeing with me but it seems you who is displeased with anyone disagreeing with you.

The only way the Dolphins ORG will understand we the fans are upset is if they take a hit in the wallet. A banner won't do a darn thing other than make us ALL Dolphin fans look bad and reactionary. It's your right, no one is trying to say you can't do w/e you want, we all have different standards in this life. I just hope a higher level of standards would be representative of us the Dolphin fans as a whole. It's TWO weeks of football! There is no other way to look at an action like this other than over reacting, whether the Dolphins turn it around or not. Again, it's TWO weeks of football!

No banner please, what are we, the Jets? Have some self respect for f***s sake.

The only way the Dolphins ORG will understand we the fans are upset is if they take a hit in the wallet. A banner won't do a darn thing other than make us ALL Dolphin fans look bad and reactionary. It's your right, no one is trying to say you can't do w/e you want, we all have different standards in this life. I just hope a higher level of standards would be representative of us the Dolphin fans as a whole. It's TWO weeks of football! There is no other way to look at an action like this other than over reacting, whether the Dolphins turn it around or not. Again, it's TWO weeks of football!

There are people like these "banner" guys who are all over the county.

Clowns over react everywhere . Even in NE where they were asking to sit down Brady after two games.

Nothing should be surprising anymore . Stupidity has no limits .

Just wait until you see that o-line...

One good thing is the defense is legit and Golston seems more then capable and Cook is...well Cook, but the o-line is awful.

As a long ago graduate of Miami Central HS i'm really looking forward to the Cook vs Yearby battle. Those two lead Central to several state titles and are best buds as well. Should be fun and without Jamis hopefully we'll give you guy a good battle this year.

So you essentially have done nothing except this thread...ok...way to be a "go getter"

OP don't feed the trolls brotha! Im just amazed by some of the haters around here! Sometmes I even believe they're getting paid. Lol
Ohh how this conversation would be much different in person.

OP your a grown man and can do with your money as you like but this would have made more sense at the end of last year when the team was failing badly. It's only two games into the new season with two division opponents next on the schedule so our season in honesty could go either way.
The banner to me is just a distraction and probably in stead of having the desired effect will just be more fodder for the National media. I don't think the fans that shell out their money to go to the games or the players themselves would appreciate it.
I want Golden fired but that banner is also a bad idea. In fact the Seminole fans are getting a banner that says keep Al Golden to fly when we play them.(hope we crush them)
Do what you want guy. Support this team or don't but making this statement for our home opener to me is a bad idea.

just my two cents.

And that's all that should be spent on this ridiculous idea to begin with.

Not that I dont like the idea of sending a message to the team, but this is one of the biggest wastes of money i can think of - and just a dumb idea in general.

There are people like these "banner" guys who are all over the county.

Clowns over react everywhere . Even in NE where they were asking to sit down Brady after two games.

Nothing should be surprising anymore . Stupidity has no limits .

I feel their pain, but to me it would be like having a disagreement with a family member and then doing something like this. It just feels wrong.

As a long ago graduate of Miami Central HS i'm really looking forward to the Cook vs Yearby battle. Those two lead Central to several state titles and are best buds as well. Should be fun and without Jamis hopefully we'll give you guy a good battle this year.

Yearby has been really fun to watch so far, as have a lot of the Hurricanes this year.

Hate the coaching . Love the team ... mostly no names plus a real QB in Kaaya

Just your friendly bump.

25 more people and we get it for $50 per person!

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

We can also include Coyles name!

Back
Top Bottom