"Joe Philbin" Banner?? (Completely Serious Post) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Joe Philbin" Banner?? (Completely Serious Post)

If your that serious then do it...why do you want our approval or help?

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

If you are serious, then pony up the cash yourself bruh...

1500 dollars is a lot of money for some people. There are hard working American's supporting a family with no government assistance that may rightfully struggle to come up with that kind of cash for something that in the grand scheme of things is just not worth it.

However, there isn't anything wrong with this guy attempting to find like minded people interested in investing their cash together for a common interest as it relates to the team. Years of no banners has produced exactly how much change? Depending on how the season goes Ross may very well be on the fence, as Philbin has an additional year on his contract. Whose to say this guy's banner might not start a flurry of banners resulting in just the right amount of influence needed to make up Ross' mind? Furthermore, he actually said all he needed was an "I'm in or I'm out". Why the need to openly criticize this guy or suggest he's attempting to scam the board?

With that said, I'm out, for a variety of reasons.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

I just wanted to say: ask the Miami Hurricanes fans how well banners are working. They showed a banner Saturday saying:

"C'Mom. #FireAlGolden. These banners are expensive."

:lol:

I'm sorry, but how many close games have we lost where we can point to poor coaching being a culprit? At this point I'm not going to recount all the close games we have literally found a way to lose. It's a tendency of the coaching staff, and many of the players have changed yet the games play out EXACTLY the same.

How many games can we point to where our players just aren't executing? A lot of this blame goes on the players not winning their individual match ups. Offensive line not blocking, receivers dropping a pass, QB missing open targets and cornerbacks not covering anything. Sometimes the coach can only say so much before the players actually do what they are getting paid millions to do ...which is....Make Plays!

This is why we are the worth NFL fans, a banner would be classless.

This banner thing is lead by morons . End of topic . I don't even think this is worth discussing .

It's idiotic and would make miami fans seem like douche bag assholes

This banner thing is lead by morons . End of topic . I don't even think this is worth discussing .

Got it. Your stance is noted and has been for 6 pages now.

Your work is done here.

Edit: 7 pages*

Not hating on the OP's idea, but I'd rather donate cash to keep this site up and running :up: <--- Ass kisser ;)

lol nobody is begging for anything. And those two things aren't even comparable.

Do you honestly think I would have the money syphoned into my personal bank account? It'd be a Paypal set up or a GoFundMe or something. Take your butthurt somewhere else, You're trying too hard my friend.

The irony of wanting to raise money to try to influence a billionaire based on your dislike of a coach and saying I'm butthurt because I think it is a dumb ****ing idea...

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

1500 dollars is a lot of money for some people. There are hard working American's supporting a family with no government assistance that may rightfully struggle to come up with that kind of cash for something that in the grand scheme of things is just not worth it.

However, there isn't anything wrong with this guy attempting to find like minded people interested in investing their cash together for a common interest as it relates to the team. Years of no banners has produced exactly how much change? Depending on how the season goes Ross may very well be on the fence, as Philbin has an additional year on his contract. Whose to say this guy's banner might not start a flurry of banners resulting in just the right amount of influence needed to make up Ross' mind? Furthermore, he actually said all he needed was an "I'm in or I'm out". Why the need to openly criticize this guy or suggest he's attempting to scam the board?

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

You out because you realize, like the intelligent person you are, that this is a pretty dumb idea...

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Got it, your stance is noted....good to see sensible people.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

I'm only on page 2...

Because you know how to work a message board...

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Not hating on the OP's idea, but I'd rather donate cash to keep this site up and running :up: <--- Ass kisser ;)

Now that is a good ****ing idea!

Got it. Your stance is noted and has been for 6 pages now.

Your work is done here.

Edit: 7 pages*

If you want to donate money to a worthy cause. There are plenty of charities that would appreciate the money. Hell using your money that way would make more a difference than flying a banner ever will.

It's not a bad idea, there is no reason to rip this idea. Almost every NFL fan base flirts with this idea when their organization is in a state of disarray. End of the day, we want to be heard. A banner might not bring the changes we want but it will be seen and reported by the media. It's a start! Fins up for life!!!

How many games can we point to where our players just aren't executing? A lot of this blame goes on the players not winning their individual match ups. Offensive line not blocking, receivers dropping a pass, QB missing open targets and cornerbacks not covering anything. Sometimes the coach can only say so much before the players actually do what they are getting paid millions to do ...which is....Make Plays!

Sure, it was Tyson Clabo's fault that he didn't block Mario Williams with less than 4 minutes left against Buffalo when he strip sacked Ryan Tannehill dropping back to pass. But it was Philbin's staff that decided to run a play that depended on a matchup of one of the worst pass blockers in the league facing one of the best pass rushers on a pass play that absolutely did not need to be called.

The defensive players blew a lead against Green Bay, but it was Philbin who took a timeout after those players had sacked Aaron Rodgers on 3rd down with the clock running, meaning that a future HOF QB had time to find the exact play he wanted to try and exploit a matchup that his team could win.

I've been hearing for ten years now that Bill Bellichek's team isn't what it used to be talent wise, yet somehow every year he gets the most out of his roster. Coaching matters.

The irony of wanting to raise money to try to influence a billionaire based on your dislike of a coach and saying I'm butthurt because I think it is a dumb ****ing idea...

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

You out because you realize, like the intelligent person you are, that this is a pretty dumb idea...

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Got it, your stance is noted....good to see sensible people.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Because you know how to work a message board...

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Now that is a good ****ing idea!

Why do you keep opening this thread?

You're like the incessant child who just keeps pulling on his fathers pant leg to get attention :lol:

I understand your feelings, it's okay to disagree with someone on the internet and it's okay for someone to disagree with you. Get on with your life.

slow_clap_citizen_kane-1.gif

Thanks for insulting OP and all of us who agree with this "****ing idiotic" idea. Psssh talk about staying classy, lol.

With that said, BANNER ON OP! Maybe not as soon as week 3 (just my opinion) but later on this year and we see minimal improvements, well it's time to recruit 30 guys! Haha

I've seen Suh and O. Vernon take multiple plays off!

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

I've seen Suh and O. Vernon take multiple plays off! Gruden wouldn't go for that sh**t

Back
Top Bottom