"Joe Philbin" Banner?? (Completely Serious Post) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Joe Philbin" Banner?? (Completely Serious Post)

Save your money. A banner that flies over the stadium next to the Geico banners will do no good.

If you want staff turnover, cheer for losses.

Instead of a banner we should just leave a trail of gum wrappers that ends up in a shark pit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its just a waste of money guys, save your money. Ross will ultimately do what he wants and a banner being flown over the stadium isnt gonna get anything done. One of the miami beat writers wrote an article before and mentioned how the fans are already talking about firing philbin and speculating about who his replacement will be. The team knows how the fans feel but they wont make decisions based on fans wanting pholbin gone. Like another poster said, the only thing that would actually get anything done is boycotting the game but that wont happen. Philbins finishing the season as head coach whether u fly the banner or not but its your money and u can do whatever u want with it but if it were me im saving my money or spending it on something else.

Oh here we go with this banner bull**** .

Stop being a bunch of ****ing losers .

If he doesn't make the playoffs he'll be fired . Don't go and start flying these ****s over
Our first home game where a lot of people are trying to enjoy the game .

F*cking dip****s .

We could have started 6-1 and this post was coming anyways after the first loss

I'm going to do the opposite . I'm going to be a true fan and support our team's players with an ice cold beer and some noise on Sunday vs the Bills . :)

That must Get your blood boiling

Lmfao . Losers

What a stupid thing to do. Sh*t like this makes team the laughing stock of the league.

I don't think the banner will accomplish anything. However I will say that the team's play on the field makes them the laughing stock of the league. Losing to one of the worst teams in the league when you have been hyped up as a playoff team makes them the laughing stock of the league. Paying 100 million for a DT who has been pretty much invisible in your first two games, playing against two banged up mediocre offensive lines, makes them the laughing stock of the league. The way Philbin's teams have ended their seasons the last two years makes them the laughing stock of the league.

Sorry to go off topic but just had to respond. Tired of this team and this same garbage every year. Like I said, I don't think the banner will accomplish anything but I hope Philbin is gone at the end of the season. Nothing personal against the man, I just have no faith in him as the head coach of my favorite team.

I think Joe should go, but it's just low class stuff to do things like this. IMO it's more reflective of the ppl doing it than the subject of things like this.

Well the price will obviously go lower the more people we get on board.

It cost fans around $1500 to fly the "Fire Ireland" banner, so it'll be around the same.

If we can get 30 people to do it, that would come out to $50 a person.

5 People in so far.

$50 a person to fly a sign that no one cares about? Just give me the money and you'll get the same result.

Can we orchestrate a banner for next week at home against Buffalo? I can't stress how serious I am. We can get this done.

If your that serious then do it...why do you want our approval or help?

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Well the price will obviously go lower the more people we get on board.

It cost fans around $1500 to fly the "Fire Ireland" banner, so it'll be around the same.

If we can get 30 people to do it, that would come out to $50 a person.

5 People in so far.

If you are serious, then pony up the cash yourself bruh...

If your that serious then do it...why do you want our approval or help?

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

If you are serious, then pony up the cash yourself bruh...

I don't recall asking for your approval at all ...bruh.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

I'm going to do the opposite . I'm going to be a true fan and support our team's players with an ice cold beer and some noise on Sunday vs the Bills . :)

That must Get your blood boiling

Lmfao . Losers

Oh I'll support the team too. The post was about the head coach though. Nice try though.

Don't fly a banner. We're already looking like fools after all the hype we got from the offseason and we don't need to draw more attention to what is already obvious.

Back
Top Bottom