"Joe Philbin" Banner?? (Completely Serious Post) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Joe Philbin" Banner?? (Completely Serious Post)

Agree that Philbin has to go, but i'm not coughing up another penny in any way shape or form for anything that has to do with this team...I'll keep an eye out for the banner though as I prepare to watch the Bills beat us down at home.

If your that serious then do it...why do you want our approval or help?

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

If you are serious, then pony up the cash yourself bruh...

What's the issue with him asking for help? Somehow it's offending you Bruhhh? :rolleyes2:

In Golden's case, its pretty stupid to fly that when their first good QB since Ken Dorsey has a chance to elevate that team. They've been held back by mediocre QB's for more than a decade. In Philbin's case, he's shown that he is undoubtedly the problem.

I'm excited to see what Kaaya and Golden can do this year, and I don't really take a game where the officials nullified every positive play a dominating team had in the second half, ejecting their defense in the process, to be indicative of that teams talent. They vastly outplayed Nebraska all day.
Golden makes Philbin look like Vince Lombardi

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don't recall asking for your approval at all ...bruh.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Oh I'll support the team too. The post was about the head coach though. Nice try though.

When you go out and fly these types of banners at our FIRST home game ... Doesn't matter if it's UM or Fins ....

You're not supporting Jack . Only your ego and whoever charges for those Banners which probably laughs your money into his pocket .

What's the issue with him asking for help? Somehow it's offending you Bruhhh? :rolleyes2:

Hey, ya'll, I want to get a Jersey...who wants to contribute?

Stop being a beggar and if it is something you want to do...

Anyone who actually sends this joker money is a fool and deserves to be grifted...

If you add draft kings or fan duel on the banner you might be able to get some sort of discount.

*Average winnings $22.34

If fans are going to fly a banner, at this point in the season i'd prefer something like "Get your sh** together, JOE"

All these morons who want to fly banners are ****ing zombies to whatever the media says .

1-1 .

14 games to go .

And trust me I'm as pissed and dissapointed as the next guy . This **** ****ed up my whole week .

Hey, ya'll, I want to get a Jersey...who wants to contribute?

Stop being a beggar and if it is something you want to do...

Anyone who actually sends this joker money is a fool and deserves to be grifted...

lol nobody is begging for anything. And those two things aren't even comparable.

Do you honestly think I would have the money syphoned into my personal bank account? It'd be a Paypal set up or a GoFundMe or something. Take your butthurt somewhere else, You're trying too hard my friend.

All these morons who want to fly banners are ****ing zombies to whatever the media says .

1-1 .

14 games to go .

And trust me I'm as pissed and dissapointed as the next guy . This **** ****ed up my whole week .

Got it. Your stance is noted and has been for 6 pages now.

Your work is done here.

Can we orchestrate a banner for next week at home against Buffalo? I can't stress how serious I am. We can get this done.

Spend your money how you want. :idk:

I'm not wasting any of mine on such foolishness.

If you want to give money to a complete ****ing stranger over the internet. You are beyond stupid and I really, really REALLY hope you dont drown in a teacup.

Back
Top Bottom