Joe Philbin | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Philbin

Ok. You are the only person in this world that knows victims of sexual assault. That must mean you are qualified. :rolleyes2:
Look. I'm not going to go back and forth with this. All I know is I don't want Joe Philbin coaching the Dolphins. His son was a rapist and anybody that would commit such a hanus crime must not have been raised properly. And since Joe was his father I have to call into question his leadership abilities when he couldn't even rein in his own son.

By defensive minded....I mean conservative! Sparano was a firm believer in the "ground and pound". Sparano may work on the offensive side of the ball but his approach to the offense was definately conservative. Miami has not had a coach who has opened up the offense in years. That it was I mean smart ***!

Lol seriously? you have no idea how good of a father Philbin is. That is a ridiculous statement. He could have been the best father in the world and it is still possible his son could commit a crime. Just because someone is a criminal does not mean their parents are not good parents. Stop being foolish!

look. I'm not going to go back and forth with this. All i know is i don't want joe philbin coaching the dolphins. His son was a rapist and anybody that would commit such a hanus crime must not have been raised properly. and since joe was his father i have to call into question his leadership abilities when he couldn't even rein in his own son.

wow.

what was the story on the sexual assault beef?

anyone know THE FACTS on this?

Even if the kid was a creep, it is still devastating to the family. Joe Philbin probably DOES feel like he failed somehow in life that his son did get bagged with a crime. Most of all, losing a child is brutal regardless of what they have done. Hope that none of us have to go through what the Philbin Family has to at this point...

Lol seriously? you have no idea how good of a father Philbin is. That is a ridiculous statement. He could have been the best father in the world and it is still possible his son could commit a crime. Just because someone is a criminal does not mean their parents are not good parents. Stop being foolish!
If a kid goes out and smokes marijuana or gets into a little fist fight at school or even shoplifts, you can make that argument. But if a 17 year old(which is what Michael Philbin was at the time) forcefully PENETRATES A YOUNG WOMAN AGAINST HER WILL!!!!!, I'm sorry his parents FAILED MISERABLY!!! Let me give you some more information Mr. Expert; Do you know Joe Philbin did when he returned home and found out? He "yelled at" his son. He never bothered to find out who the victims were or what happened. Is that what you call a good parent?

Even if the kid was a creep, it is still devastating to the family. Joe Philbin probably DOES feel like he failed somehow in life that his son did get bagged with a crime. Most of all, losing a child is brutal regardless of what they have done. Hope that none of us have to go through what the Philbin Family has to at this point...
I lost MY SON at 6 months old to heart failure and yes it was devastating. But I am not sure I would have been as devastated if he was a 17 year old out there raping people. I am passionate about this subject because although I have never commited a crime, I know plenty of crime victims who never hurt anyone but were raped or in one case killed. And when I hear about people like Philbin, Fein and Sandusky who get away with stuff because of their celebrity status it irks the hell out of me.

i say we i hire all those coaches, that would be on hell of a coaching staff

I think that part nobody is talking about in terms of the grieving the family is the fact they probably felt like they DID fail their son and that somehow led to a crime. People can be critics of the Philbin's...who NOBODY knows btw...but can people wait until more than three days since they laid him to rest?

Packers offensive coordinator Joe Philbin “isn’t a quarterback guy — he’s more of an offensive line guy. He’s not the play-caller,” Gannon said. “[Cincinnati offensive coordinator] Jay Gruden is outstanding, but he’s not leaving. [Carolina offensive coordinator] Rob Chudzinski is probably the next guy who’s left.”

Back
Top Bottom