John Parker Wilson >>>>>> Henne | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Parker Wilson >>>>>> Henne

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;YFF3E0Aqdlc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFF3E0Aqdlc[/video]

Eeit hurts dosent it? You cant belieeeeeeeeeve what fell. All your dreams.............dashed. Hopes DOWN THE ****ING DRAIN. Your fate, is Chad Henne and Tony Sparano. Passing on Matty Ice could not have helped you.

[video=youtube;YFF3E0Aqdlc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFF3E0Aqdlc[/video]

Eeit hurts dosent it? You cant belieeeeeeeeeve what fell. All your dreams.............dashed. Hopes DOWN THE ****ING DRAIN. Your fate, is Chad Henne and Tony Sparano. Passing on Matty Ice could not have helped you.

Again -- you would rather see us fail so you can post this garbage than be wrong, and have success. I honestly believe that.

Translation: 4 people on this site are just annoying to no end and have nothing better to do than but to bash whatever the hell this team does good or bad.

If we do something good they scurry like roaches, they need to just seriously STFU, if you have nothing nice to say STFU how about that?

Translation:

"the same 4 people have beat me over the head with reality so much that I'm on the verge of throwing this keyboard out the kitchen window"

"we rarely ever do something good which is why I wish they would just STFU"...

:lol:

Perfectly thrown laser between two defenders for a touchdown... he threw that ball at the back of the DB's head while he had his back turned.. that's exactly how you coach it....

Forcing scripted plays to get the ball to Julio in order to get a look at the rook is why they went 3 and out...
more like broken down coverage of one guy not knowing he had help behind him if you ask me

John Parker Wilson? Dolphins defense just broke him.

And I bet John Parker Wilson will have more positive impact on his team and less negative impact on his team from a hospital bed than Chad Henne will on his from the field.

then go be a fan of atlanta pretty sure its not going to make a difference

Real fans baby real fans WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

HOF LT, HOF LT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUper BOWL HOF LT HOF LT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? I usually enjoy your posts even though I'm at the other end of them mostly because I enjoy arguing. But you seem like you aren't even a fan anymore.

I am just curious how many SB rings Ryan has and how many Aaron Rodgers has? Ya, the same Aaron Rodgers WV was talking crap about last year. Dude is so full of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom