John Parker Wilson >>>>>> Henne | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Parker Wilson >>>>>> Henne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not the problem. Chad Henne is. And you homers are doing what we call in the psychology field "projecting". You realize deep down that Chad Henne is complete garbage. But, rather than face that horrible truth like a man, you run from it. Instead "Why not bash WVDolphan for being so real and making jokes and talking **** about our QB and FO." Its just easier for you. Which is the case with gutless people.

So run around beating your chest and say "Im a bigger fan, Im a real fan, go root for Atlanta etc etc." Make yourselves feel better. Thats fine. But, the reality is Chad Henne blows, and as George Carlin wouldve said "The sooner you face it, the better off youre going to be."

If you really cared about this team as much as I do, you wouldnt be wasting time bashing me for being honest. You would be out there pounding the dirt, DEMANDING that something be done to get rid of Ireland, Sparano, and Henne sooner than later so we can all move the **** on and get this franchise going in the right direction. You see thats all I want. I want this team to set itself up to win. And none of these bums that Parcells brought in are going to make that possible. I realized that a long time ago. I think most of you realize it as well, you just have a hard time letting go because youre ****ing weak.

i cant really attack him or i get in trouble again so i need to slow down a bit....but the sheer knee jerk reaction on here is unbelievable

I am just curious how many SB rings Ryan has and how many Aaron Rodgers has? Ya, the same Aaron Rodgers WV was talking crap about last year. Dude is so full of it.

And Ive got news for some of you clueless, Matt Ryan is going to a super bowl in the next year or two. Book it. And when it happens, feel free to just come in here and hate on me over it, when the problem is you really want to hate on Parcells for not drafting him because you know damn well it could be the phins doing all the damage with Matty Ice. Keep blaming it on me though.

Im not the problem. Chad Henne is. And you homers are doing what we call in the psychology field "projecting". You realize deep down that Chad Henne is complete garbage. But, rather than face that horrible truth like a man, you run from it. Instead "Why not bash WVDolphan for being so real and making jokes and talking **** about our QB and FO." Its just easier for you. Which is the case with gutless people.

So run around beating your chest and say "Im a bigger fan, Im a real fan, go root for Atlanta etc etc." Make yourselves feel better. Thats fine. But, the reality is Chad Henne blows, and as George Carlin wouldve said "The sooner you face it, the better off youre going to be."

If you really cared about this team as much as I do, you wouldnt be wasting time bashing me for being honest. You would be out there pounding the dirt, DEMANDING that something be done to get rid of Ireland, Sparano, and Henne sooner than later so we can all move the **** on and get this franchise going in the right direction. You see thats all I want. I want this team to set itself up to win. And none of these bums that Parcells brought in are going to make that possible. I realized that a long time ago. I think most of you realize it as well, you just have a hard time letting go because youre ****ing weak.

nobody thinks henne is a great qb. his the qb of our team so we root for him. which is what real fans do.

i would like to know how YOU specifically are changing the team? you may think you are but, you are not you are just like Randy Quaid in Major League

So for you to say that is all you want is a lie and you will bash the FO or QB or anybody that comes in here after sparano is gone.

And you are what we call in psychology being a "DOUCHEBAG".

Holy hell. How many times are we going to have to listen to this broken record again and again and THEN keep calling out fans for supporting someone who happens to play on your favorite team? I know he hasn't looked good today, but FFS it's ONE preseason game! This high and mighty I-know-better-than-you-homers attitude is quite tiresome already. Give it a damn break and get over yourself man.

Translation: I like when Matty Ice does a long count, so I can stare at his a$$ longer, while also bashing my ummmmm team.

And Ive got news for some of you clueless, Matt Ryan is going to a super bowl in the next year or two. Book it. And when it happens, feel free to just come in here and hate on me over it, when the problem is you really want to hate on Parcells for not drafting him because you know damn well it could be the phins doing all the damage with Matty Ice. Keep blaming it on me though.
Nobody is denying the fact that Matt Ryan is a good qb. We're just so freakin tired of hearing about it. Its done! He does not play for the Dolphins. Most likely, he won't ever. Hindsight is 20/20. As fans, our option is to deal with what we have. Getting on here and pissing and moaning about Matt Ryan is irritating to fellow fans. Our FO doesn't check with Finheaven when making personnel moves. Quit whining about it here....we're tired of hearing it!

nobody thinks henne is a great qb. his the qb of our team so we root for him. which is what real fans do.

I'm not into the real fans or true fans or whatever fans.

Henne is the QB. Might as well root for him.

**** you little Nicky Saban!
USA TODAY Top 10 QBs
Updated 10h 55m ago

1. Tom Brady (65) New England Patriots
2. Aaron Rodgers (63) Green Bay Packers

3. Peyton Manning (56) Indianapolis Colts

4. Drew Brees (49) New Orleans Saints

5. Philip Rivers (39) San Diego Chargers
6. Ben Roethlisberger (32) Pittsburgh Steelers
7. Michael Vick (29) Philadelphia Eagles

8. Matt Ryan (20) Atlanta Falcons

9. Josh Freeman (13) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
10. Joe Flacco (9) Baltimore Ravens
Others receiving votes: Matt Schaub, Houston Texans (4); Matt Cassel, Kansas City Chiefs (3); Eli Manning, New York Giants (2); Mark Sanchez, New York Jets (1).
About the voting: The panel was made up of seven USA TODAY NFL staffers. First-place votes are worth 10 points, second-place votes nine points, etc.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2011-08-09-top-10-quarterbacks_n.htm

There's a fresh challenger to claim the, well, mythical throne reserved for the NFL's best quarterback: Aaron Rodgers.
"He had such a great season last year," NFL guru Gil Brandt says of the Green Bay Packers' Super Bowl-winning star. "I don't know if anybody had a better three playoff games than Rodgers did on the way to the Super Bowl.
"And, hey, there's always a changing of the guard at quarterback."

These results bear significance when considering that, for the better part of a decade, any debate about the NFL's top quarterback essentially ended with a choice between Brady and Manning. And it's also noteworthy that, as Rodgers' value increases, Manning and Brady continue to perform at their usual peak levels

Last edited by a moderator:
Sparano is the dumbest head coach in the league. However, I'm going to weather this storm all the way to 2012 top 5 pick. He's going to give us somethings at least. That rotten arrogant bast@rd has to.

**** you little Nicky Saban!
USA TODAY Top 10 QBs
Updated 10h 55m ago

1. Tom Brady (65) New England Patriots
2.Aaron Rodgers (63) Green Bay Packers

3. Peyton Manning (56) Indianapolis Colts

4. Drew Brees (49) New Orleans Saints

5. Philip Rivers (39) San Diego Chargers
6. Ben Roethlisberger (32) Pittsburgh Steelers
7. Michael Vick (29) Philadelphia Eagles

8. Matt Ryan (20) Atlanta Falcons

9. Josh Freeman (13) Tampa Bay Buccaneers
10. Joe Flacco (9) Baltimore Ravens
Others receiving votes: Matt Schaub, Houston Texans (4); Matt Cassel, Kansas City Chiefs (3); Eli Manning, New York Giants (2); Mark Sanchez, New York Jets (1).
About the voting: The panel was made up of seven USA TODAY NFL staffers. First-place votes are worth 10 points, second-place votes nine points, etc.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2011-08-09-top-10-quarterbacks_n.htm
How the hell did Sanchez get a point?

when your qb doesnt have time to do anything bc the oline is getting blown up, what else do you expect? there is no pass pro and no running lanes. booohoooo

I'm not a Henne fan but I heard the pass protection was decent last night. He had time to throw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom