Jonnu Smith visits Miami | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jonnu Smith visits Miami

As what? Last I heard he hasn't stayed in playing shape. He didn't play last year, and the year before that was very limited (3 starts) in NO.
Well, I guess he would be cheap, which is what this offseason should be about. I'd give him a chance to make the roster if he still wants to play.

Well, I guess he would be cheap, which is what this offseason should be about. I'd give him a chance to make the roster if he still wants to play.
Out of respect for what he did here, so would I if he wanted. I never held a grudge because he got what he could.

I have my doubts about him having anything left, though.

Out of respect for what he did here, so would I if he wanted. I never held a grudge because he got what he could.

I have my doubts about him having anything left, though.
Fair point. What about OBJ?

Fair point. What about OBJ?
For a vet min contract, sure.

Thing is, unless guys like these are financial dumpster fires, not sure what would motivate them to play for peanuts (relatively speaking), knowing their abilities have sharply declined since their primes.

Some players do truly love the game. Others, not so much.

We haven't had a tight end catch a touchdown all year jus sayin
Don't think that was a player issue, so much as a philosophy issue.

I get the impression (from listening to McD) that philosophy is "evolving" to integrate the position into the passing scheme.

Don't think that was a player issue, so much as a philosophy issue.

I get the impression (from listening to McD) that philosophy is "evolving" to integrate the position into the passing scheme.
It's definitely not a player issue

Back
Top Bottom